I’ll make a character for you

I’m a hobbyist looking to hone my skills making characters. So, here’s the deal. If you have a character in mind you would like made I’ll happily make it for you. There are of course some conditions. As a hobbyist this project will be delivered when I have the time, no deadlines. Also, amendments within reason, a set of tweeks is fine, change after change is not. If you like the finished product and want to keep it all to yourself, we can negotiate a price. If you want it for free that’s fine too, you can have it, but I will also put it up on Blender Market etc. I can only do one project at a time. The character will be rigged with Rigify for ease of use. I will not infringe on copyright, I can do you a character like something well known but not a direct copy. Here are a few examples of my work.

Please post your request in this topic rather than send me a message so I can keep a track of the order and so people can see the work unfold. I wonder if this will work?

5 Likes

Still hoping someone will send me a request. In the meantime I have been having a go at the Polycount Character challenge.

2 Likes

hey,
we are running a private project and still looking for help on various thinks. We also need characters done. If you are interested come by our discord:

Hello!

I have a request for a behemoth style creature to be made for a fantasy film. Do you do rigging as well or just create the 3D model?

Cheers!

I would build and rig the creature. I’m currently working on the Space Opera project, so it will have to fit into the gaps in the workload from that project. Does that work for you?

Hello! Yes, absolutely that would work… sorry for the late reply. Would you need ideas as to what the creature would look like?

As much information as possible. If you already have some artwork, or images of similar creatures, great, if not a detailed description would be helpful. Some idea of what it is going to be expected to do is also needed. eg. Is it just something seen in the backdrop chewing grass, or the main protagonist expected to fight, roar and display? You mentioned it is for a film, some idea of the style of the film will also help. Is it realistic or stylized? PM me the information.

Thank you TMoran for giving me the challenge of creating a creature for you.

1 Like

Hello,
I have a request for a model (building + rigging) according to real person (old lady for our private film project), please. I’d send you some photos of her.

Thanks!

Hello Milan

Please send the photos to me as a private message and give me more details on your project. I will need to know what style of character you are after realistic/cartoon, what the character is expected to do eg. are they a background detail or the star of the show. As much detail as you can give me. If this is to be a likeness of someone the end result can only be as good as the original reference.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,
I am working on a game project that is developing with Unreal Engine. The prototype stage is too closed to be done. So if i may i will be happy to discuss the details. If you are still to open to new projects please feel free to contact me.
Thank you

Hi togaykurtulus,
I have just accepted another project earlier today, and that will take me some time. If your job is not urgent I can work on it afterwards. Would you like to send me information on your project or shall I contact you when I have completed the first project?

Let me know if this works for you.

Hello :slight_smile:
Thank you for responding. And yes this is not urgent. There are tons of features i need to add the game and of course i can wait for you :slight_smile:
I try to send you messeage for details but i cant find the message icon. If you message to me i will be happy to give some details about the work

This is amazing work, are you available to chat about a private project? a new game?