I made a game!

(WeirdHat) #1

If you have the plugin, you can play it here: http://www.weirdhat.com/blender/punch.php

If not, download: http://www.weirdhat.com/blender/punch.blend

Instructions: Press the spacebar. And then do it again. And again. And again. And again. WHEEEEEEEEE! punch IT’S SO MUCH FUN!

(BgDM) #2

All I get is the bunny waiting for the DL. I get no progress bar, nothing.

And yes, I do have the plugin.

BgDM

(bg3D) #3

me too. Bunny just sit there. MOVE, BUNNY!
hehe bg3D AND BgDM have hte smae problem…hmmmm…
…coinkydink? I think NOT!

(WeirdHat) #4

Well, if that doesn’t work, then download the .blend.

(ndnchief) #5

Downloaded the blend, pretty fun, but how much abuse can that one dude take before he cant get up again? LOL…

NDNChief, ForumRegular, WOW!!!

P.S. I really enjoy your Animations :smiley:

(Pooba) #6

LOL! I could do that for hours… punch, wait, punch, wait…

Fun game!

Pooab

(Bentagon) #7

:smiley: :smiley: love the game and the animations!
Maybe you could make a little boxing game for 2 players: you can both punch and run away… would be even more fun, although that’s nearly impossible :wink:

(wavk) #8

WoW great fun, so much action, real exiting… hehe and the level design is so non repetitive:)

But you’re right, it IS fun:) Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch…Punch… damn, dinner time:)

Have fun,

WAVK

(DreamMaster) #9

I see you have a great sense of humor! lol it helps me feel better since I’m mad at my parents! It should be a stress management game! PUNCH… PUNCH… “I hate you!” PUNCH… PUNCH… PUNCH… PUNCH… “Whew… I’m feeling a little better… one more time!”… P U N C H * * * * (that guy couldn’t get up anymore…)

MUCH BETTER! sighs Thanks! :wink:

(gargola) #10

hey! how much punishment can that guy take? he he! :wink: i’m working on a boxing game too…maybe i’ll post it here(i posted it on the realtime engine forum a while ago).good work! :smiley:

(rndrdbrian) #11

Very good fun!

:smiley:

Needs some gore though! :stuck_out_tongue:

brian

(Dittohead) #12

label the puncher: you
label the punchee: boss