i NEED SOME HELP FOR THIS...

pLEASE CHECK OUT AND GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS

this one i just need some comments about light … about everything will be ok

REGARDS
ODM

Attachments

I hate to say this, but it looks too realistic. Just joking :smiley:

Amazing work dude.
It looks perfect from my view. The lighting, the meshing, etc… Anything else would make it look bad.

Now that you have perfected the room (and everything else), how about adding some “lived in” touches, as though somebody lived there. A wrinkled shirt in a corner and some popcorn on the floor. A few empty cans and such. Mess it up some.

You should turn the Depth and CDepth up a bit in the YafRay GI panel.
It might make the GI bleeding problem less intense. I also heard of another way. If you make the walls thicker, then it might stop it.
Put a nice wallpaper on the walls. It doesn’t have to be fancy. Try something that resembles marble, maybe.

http://www.blacklion.com/HomeAccents/Fairmont%20Designs/760%20sleigh%20bed.jpg

On the meeting of the wall and the celling, it has a neat looking thing that looks like the top of a collum (the ones they used in Rome).

Do you have a texture for the “world”? If you don’t, get a nice, blue sky with clouds texture and use it. It will help your render out. But you might need to put the GI power down.

If you are using area lights try turning on dither (the shadows ar too jerky)

IT LOOKS GOOD KEEP IT UP.

Very nice job man, keep it up!

Very good, but you have to few furnitures. Add atleast a table at the chair.

It’s called crown moulding, but I don’t think that kind of thing would fit into this scene, imo.

Thanks all you guys for those comments and advices, they are keeping me busy I´ll try to put some of my work in the forum

KEEP IN TOUCH

ODM
QUITO, ECUADOR

The camera is on the floor level… was this pic taken by a 3 year old child? :slight_smile:

Yes it was a 3 years old Child but on a chair

HERE YOU HAVE THE CAMERA SETTINGS

ODM
QUITO ECUADOR

Attachments

ENOUGH WITH THE CAPS LOCK.

Really, it’s very annoying. Please type normally.

first of all, i like the room :slight_smile: but you need more details. Another thing is: can you plezz show me your lightsetup and sittings :smiley:

keep up the good work!!!