I need some help with a script.

My current game project(nearly complete):
http://www.freeuploader.com/out.php/i25568_BigODarkOscreen.JPG
http://www.freeuploader.com/out.php/i25569_BigODarkOscreen2.JPG

Ok, I have just about everything working. The attacks are functional, the controls are pretty responsive, and the HP gauges are working. All that’s left is one problem I just can’t figure out. See its like this: The blue mech(player) does battle with the dark colored mech(enemy) in this abandoned city. You the player has 3 attacks at your disposal: punches, machine cannon, and special finisher. All the attacks are accessible at start except for the special finisher which can only be accessed when you’ve depleted the enemy’s HP gauge to 0. At this point, you as the player would initiate the finisher. The finisher, however, can only be performed when you are close to the enemy. When the finisher is being executed, the cameras take a more cinematic perspective, and all of the players controls become unresponsive except for the commands to initiate the finisher. This is where the ploblem comes in. Let’s say if the player defeats the enemy with nothing but hand-to-hand combat (which he and the enemy have to be close to each other), that would automatically put the player right where he needs to be to activate the finisher. Well, thats not what I need to happen. See, I’m going for a total cinematic feel, so that when the enemy is defeated, the player will gallantly walk up to the enemy(while music is playing in the background[already set]) to intiate the attack. In order for me to achieve this, I need a python script that would set the player in a specific location in the level. I have a setPosition script, but I don’t know how to use it.

Can someone give me some suggestions on how to use the script, or post an example?

A big THANK YOU in advance.

You could use an empty for where you want to move the mech.
import GameLogic
cont = GameLogic.getCurrentController()
owner = cont.getOwner()
scene = GameLogic.getCurrentScene()
empty = scene.getObjectList()[“OBemptyName”]
owner.setPosition(empty.getPosition())
owner.setOrientation(empty.getOrientation())