I need to change my username..

Is there any way I can change my username?
I forgot to type one part,
I wanted:
anime[blood]
but instead I’m:
anime[blood.
This is really pissing me off. :< [!]

try the elysiun support forum. but a nice mod will do it now probably. (theeeeeeth. someone needs a username change here :stuck_out_tongue: )

Go to elYsiun support and post the new nickname in the “you wanna change your user name?” thread, and the Admins will change it.

Thanks guys, I didn’t know about that because as you can see, I’m a noob. Which sucks. I hating being an uber noob, I hope I can be thought of as a good noob though, rather than a horrible
“U83R 733T N008”.

The name “anime[blood]” is 12 characters. Elysiun has an 11 character limit. Ask for your name to be changed to something 11 characters or less (like “anime[blud]”).

Oh, that makes me sad [tear].
I guess that I’ll just have to use animeblood.

Fine with me. You could use anime|blood!

That’s a little short on my perspective, but a character limit isn’t so bad either. Another forum I go to has usernames that are in whole sentences over 100 chars long

Which one?

That’s a little short on my perspective, but a character limit isn’t so bad either. Another forum I go to has usernames that are in whole sentences over 100 chars long[/quote]

So you can even spam with your username !

Yeah, like if someone’s user name was “G37 7H3 H311 0U7 0F 7H|S F0RUM” or something else stupid.

This should help
Advice for new members

:wink: welcome

Thanks for changing my username. Blender is alot easier then I thought it was though as I have made a pretty basic human outline, needs alot of improvements, but I think it 's a good start.

R2Blend, or should I say R3Bl3nd, what’s up with the name change?
Feeling 1337 today? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gonna ask the same thing, valarking…