I need your help experts!

Hello creatives,
I am a packaging designer and learning blender for my basic packaging needs. I have been struggling to create a paper texture and a bronze foil. I tried to find online but I was not able to create the thing I wanted. I appreciate your help. Please help!

This is the box texture and foil I want to create

Not sure if this texture will be helpful

Text object…shrinkwrapped to box…Gold Foil Nodes… you could make it more or less shinny by the specular or removing the Clearcoat…

To add the roughness to the box as can be seen on the black lettering…
add the Musgrave Node to the Mix RGB as a factor…

Thank you, I will follow your guidance and get back what I have learned. Thank you for your kind help.

I tried to work on this, but I don’t know how to engrave the text or object into the paper texture. I mostly have to use my design as PNG to bump out the texture. I will try uploading a few images to clear my thoughts

FYI: I am Level 1 beginner. :sweat_smile:

It is basically just the same 3 Node Trees…repeated…
The Noise texture combined with the Musgrave gives you the texture and bump on the box surface… You take the Gold and add the same Musgrave and noise textures + add in the Gold color with metallic added…You will have to adjust the size of the textures as they are applied to a smaller space so that they will match up with the Box textures…the Black is the same thing only no metallic and changed to a very dark ALMOST black, Not PURE black as that can lead to problems if the images need transparency! Just turn down the specular and bump up the roughness.

1 Like

Thank you,
Is it possible for you to share that file with me? I really appreciate that :smiley:
I have been trying with some tutorial, It solves the purpose however what you have done here is still more appealing to me :slight_smile:

This is what I tried…

Sure thing…Here ya go…B-Gold.blend (936.3 KB)

PS> I like what you got going already!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Have a great day my friend.

1 Like