I think i have found something…

36 Likes

I’ve also found something, an amazing piece of artwork! Must be a reference to Ghostbusters 2 right? It looks really well done! There’s a lot of detail on the blobs, the water looks great, the human model itself is awesome and the clothing is very well done!
And that’s not mentioning the great lighting, and tiling work on the ceiling! You’ve made a great piece of art here good work!

Thank you very much :pray: I didn’t do it on purpose, but you are right, i must have been unwittingly influenced by the ectoplasma in the sewers scene :ghost:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you Bart :+1:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

That´s great ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Ooooo the sense of eery in this scene is awesome. Know what this really reminds me of like crazy? The covers for the “Penumbra” games.

Is that light electronic or is it a flare? If it’s a phosphorous flare the only thing I think that would really enhance the image is that telltale plume of flare smoke. :slight_smile:

Beautiful work with the colors and composition and everything!

Thank you very much🙏 You were right regarding the smoke. I updated the flare, looks way better now!

1 Like

Oh VERY NICE update! I can hear the flare hissing just looking at it!

Again awesome work with the storytelling of this scene. I look at it wondering if this is a hero who went looking for this monstrosity on purpose, or an unfortunately lost urban explorer who took a wrong turn. Either way, it’s not looking good for him! :fearful:

Great piece for scary-season. :slight_smile:

1 Like