(I think I'm posting this in the right spot) Who know how to make smoke dissipate

As you can see by the title I need some help. I can’t get smoke to fade away like I want it to it just stays who know how to make it were it fades away. Thanks for your time and have a nice day

So can any one help me

There is a Dissolve check box under the Physics panel. When active, the smoke will fade away.

I am also trying to do the same thing. Thanks for the tip about the dissolve checkbox.

It is looking great in the 3d viewport but not so good when movie is rendered. Analysis - if I go to last frame of smoke, the smoke is spread out, but nice and wispy/thin/almost transparent. But in the render, the spread out smoke still looks as thick as on the first rendered frame. I have a feeling this is more of a material/texture issue, or do I need to do something else to get the desired effect (key frame density scale of the smoke material perhaps?)

UPDATE 23 NOV 2013

My issue was texture-related! :slight_smile: Unchecked RGB to Intensity, and after a few more hours tweaking density scales and particle dissolve times/divisions etc etc etc, I am getting the desired look.