i want to appologize :( , for you guys

Hi :frowning:

this thread contain two subject , please read it all before posting …

part one :- intro …
and post 2 , appology …

for the ones who didn’t meet me yet
i’m
(Dhia , from jordan , 18 years old , studying Mechatronichs Enginering)

actually , i want to appologize for some of the members for botheringthem (neglecating wether if it was by intention or not)
the story is too too long , and i will give you the short and sweet (the brief)
i will try to be unreserved :o
i started a project (game) like before months

the point of the project was 2 things
(1-)prove that we in the middle can create art as well as you , it is something that too too hard to explain for you guys , it is too heart-attacking and sad for someone to call me a “terorest” in the off-topic in this forum , he said
"seem like we have a blender terorest in the forums , lol "
i didn’t do anything to him , he just saw my location , which is hidden in my profile now
only because i’m arabic or muslim he said it , that was a hard moment for me , i want to show those kind of people that we are artists too and more artists than any people
that was the reason for me to start the game project , i was trying to make it a quality game not like pacman !
look at our font and our language , which some of you putdown !

aren’t we equal , aren’t we all people who are equal , don’t i have the choice to select my religion , and the spot where i live ?
it is sad , we don’t have a consol like most of you , we don’t have as example our own PS2 consol , till now , we don’t have one single PS2 game !
i hate those of us who give a false image about us ! :mad:
my religion doesn’t courage killing people , and those who destroy buildings , we don’t consider them muslims ! our god says (when you are at a war , don’t kill a child a woman or an old man , just attack those who attack you , and don’t attack from behinde the back)
it is not a good transilation anyway

but all you know that (we are people who are not serving the humanity) !
we deserve this , i admit , because god is giving us a lesson because we are not applying our religion
i think (as a patriot) that i must rectify this image (which is false) about my people , from each spot and country there are bad people … so you must judge everyone by his-self not that mass-judge !
well , i hate to talk about any political side , but i think that you all have to know it before i appologize
and two …
(2-)support the blender community who helped me to reach that level (which is humble)
if you all didn’t answer my questions in this forum , then i wouldn’t know anyhing at all
and i was trying to help them as much as i can
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56842
and i required some people to join me to create our game , and i was pointing at to be it’s director , at that stage i didn’t knew anything about copyrights !

i will be unreserved here and say , that in the middle east there are people who copy programs and you can buy windows vista with a dolar or less !

actually some of people reached the level to create (manufacture) empty cds like indonesia

actually that is wrong , and big mistake , the islamic dress says that the female , when she become mature she must cover all of her body minus the (palms of hands and the face)
but those cover everything but the eyes , it is not part of our religion
the gulf people (sadly) aren’t educated too much and they are too rich , in my opinion , what is the point of having a very tall building and have non-educated people in it !!
i don’t like a lot of things in them , ok i think this is enough , and now you will know that you are talking to a person who worth something and worths a lot , and have his own ideas …

well , i’m writing now in realtime without dictionary , and as you notice i’m very good (thanks god) in english :wink:

i have completed a lot of 3d games ! since 8 years

i will mention some
metal gear 1 2 3 (4 didn’t play it yet)
silent hill 2 3 4 (i’m playing silent hill origions on my psp now :cool: and i finished were you get out of the hospital , and i will continue after writing this thread )
they are countless , so i think that the image is 100 % clear , i hope so

ok , back to the appology subject

when i was starting the project of “falling worlds” there were a forum where we talk to eachother
and i made some mistakes there
1 - there were thread where we were discussing about the game music
i thought that we were allowed to use music from the net if the game will be for free
and i have selected some music from www.vgmusic.com
and gave them to the team , and they told me that it is not right to use them even if the game was free , and i didn’t say anything , …
but my fault that i didn’t read the disclaimer at vgmusic , not a big deal

2- i have extracted some textures of faces from a game to learn how they have made it
like they told my in this forum
http://polycount.com/
someone there told me , “if you want to improve your texturing , you have to extract quake textures and learn from them how they were created”
and i did that , but i didn’t publish the textures over the net for them to be used … i think it is legal ! and i still think it is (rectify me if you think that i’m wrong)
all i know , you have the right to view the contents of the game but not copy them
the word “copyright” it is not viewright !
when i invite my neghibor to play tekken with me , am i doing something illegal when i show the game for him ? lol …
so i have modeled a head for it to be in the game project , and i showed the community the face with and without a texture from a game , and i (by myself told them that it is experimental)
notice :- i didn’t publish the texture , i showed them an applied texture over my head model
what is the problem in doing this …
and since then , they didn’t trust me !!!

anyways i have deleted all the textures from my PC before something like a week
and now , i’m depending on myself …
my game’s main model
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3015/eaustinhb2.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7558/lpc018yr9.png
that is my modelling skill (no one believe that i made him with 12 hours:eek:), i think it is not bad , but i was trying to improve it with good texturing … so that is the reason why i got some textures from quake as they have said , … and i learned how they tex and how they UVW map
here goes an experimental texture …

so i was learning , i don’t see any problem , … but i have washed a way those textures now , because ititrx said that they are copyrighted (remembering you that i didn’t publish any file of them)
http://www.khayma.com/cgwoods/projects/fw2/lpc021.PNG

and after this experiment , i made this (but here it is not painting 100 % , it also depends on real photos from the net and royality free textures )
http://www.khayma.com/cgwoods/projects/fw2/evil-austin-n.png
and after this i rigged him :yes: , and now , i’m creating the walk-cycle today to create the first demo of the game :cool:
a peek in a scene in the game
http://www.khayma.com/CGWOODS/zs/office222bloom.jpg
and before this experiment i made another experiment in another model not by me
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4591/bobozb1.png
they all attacked me and said that i’m a hacker and thief !!! , and i asked her why … she answered me after weeks that she thinks this model is stolen from a game !!!
and after she clearified it for me , i gave her this link which proves that this model is (open-source ) and i didn’t take it from a game , anyways , i didn’t publish the model
http://boards.polycount.net/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=124414&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1
(( by the way , i will make a video tutorial explaining how to create a complete character of the same type + texturing , but after the game is finished)
i know that i changed the topic a little
i wouldn’t say that i didn’t do anything at all , i admit that i said wrong things after i left the project (i have seperated from them) , i mentioned ititrx name cunningly (real name , not id)
and said that her name (pamela) means nothing while david (random name) was extracted from the arabic language (from dawood)
i appologize for the time i wasted for her ! and saying so … about her name
and talking about cultures in this way ! but in that day , i was tottaly mad !
in the PM , she said things more than this to me , and i forgive her , and asking her to forgive me for saying this in public …
you know , the one can’t control his self when he is angry , the stroy is too long and i can’t clearfy it all …

>>> to be continued now …

the most important part of the subject …
((
i appologize too too too much for the other members for puting thier work down after seperation , i was putting down the works of other members just to tease ititrx and answer her
guys there (including ititrx for sure) , i respect you , and your work is professional and holy , and i didn’t mean to put it down , but i made this when i was angry from ititrx …
i’m asking you to forgive me for that … :o
and don’t talk anymore please about the educational textures , they are deleted now !
))
by the way , there are a lot of obscure things that i didn’t understand till now !
we had a wiki to make a story for the game , and the members (including ititrx) said that venar303 deleted it and ruined it , and i was the admin of the forums , and they gave me a proof that he did it
so i have banned him for doing so for a week
ititrx had 2 memberships (venar told me that here after banning him) ,
a- ititrx
b- samtha
by checking the ip adresses , i found out that she had 2 IDs …

so things were not obvious , i left the project and i’m working alone with a 2D artist called phoenix

he made those for the game
low quality picture of his work
http://zodiacspear.jeeran.com/zodiacweb.JPG
and lastly , don’t care for those issues too much , and tell me , do you want me to get back to the forums ??? or you don’t want me …

if you don’t want me i will not post the blends :RocknRoll: after the game is finished … joking !

so , i will stop this atitude and come back as a normal member ? or have i to go away forever ? :o
tell me your opinion

by the way , i will create an arabic forums about 3d game programming in general :stuck_out_tongue: so soon

notice :- i opend the thread here in GE , please don’t move it to off-topic

now after this thread , i think i will open a new white page in my life … so

1)Do u mind making a tuturial on how u made that human character?

it is too heart-attacking and sad for someone to call me a “terorest” in the off-topic in this forum , he said
"seem like we have a blender terorest in the forums , lol "

The person that said that was probely joking.i dont know where he is from but in the US,people joke about almost anything:Blacks,Jews,Hitler,Rednecks,Muslims and still be friends.

Comedians like Dave Chappelle,make jokes on anything.so the next time someone calls u a terrerist,say u’ll blow there house up(as a joke).

1)Do u mind making a tuturial on how u made that human character?

OK , but it will take time to start doing them …because now i’m making free Zbrush 3.1 tutorials for my friends … after i finish them i will make a detailed tutorial for making even better model than this and textured too , are you happy now ?? :slight_smile:

The person that said that was probely joking.i dont know where he is from but in the US,people joke about almost anything:Blacks,Jews,Hitler,Rednecks,Muslims and still be friends.

Comedians like Dave Chappelle,make jokes on anything.so the next time someone calls u a terrerist

i PMed asking from him to delete it , but he ignored me …
do you really think that it was a joke , i didn’t take it as a joke … maybe …

say u’ll blow there house up(as a joke).

hehe … good answer , but didn’t came to my mind :slight_smile:
anyways i’m not mad anymore now from him .

Rock on brother! :wink: Good thing you can apologize, most people are too arrogant :slight_smile:

PS: I think that the culture in the middle east is very cool :slight_smile: Well I don’t support the covering of “almost” the entire body thing, but the art and music is awesome :slight_smile:

Rock on and make games man! Don’t worry about what people call you as long as you know who you are ;).

Yeah the copyright things can be a mess sometimes…

Welcome back 3DGURU! I was afraid you wouldn’t come back.

I apologize for people who say anti-Muslim things. The next time it happens, please use the Report Post button to report them immediately! That sort of behavior is not tolerated here, and we will take care of it if we see it.

Regarding copyright law, it’s pretty simple to understand the basics:
If you didn’t make it, don’t use it or copy it.
If you follow that philosophy, you’ll typically stay out of trouble. Now sometimes you may find something that you can use with permission. In that case, get the permission of the creator and credit him in your credits. As long as you make everything yourself though (starting from scratch for every step, and working from your imagination) you typically will not get in trouble.

Anyway, it’s good to have you back. Anytime you want to ask questions about a specific copyright-related issue, you can ask us about it here. Many times legal issues have been extensively discussed here.

As long as you make everything yourself though (starting from scratch for every step, and working from your imagination) you typically will not get in trouble.
Looks like I’m about to get my arse fried for my fan model XD

Thank you for your back-handed apology. I think you should finish your game as I said to you in private.

I wish you would stop using my nick-name. Even though you give your real name, its not appropriate.

That picture of the model you posted, the one you borrowed from that sight, that thread ended what, over a year ago?
“they all attacked me and said that i’m a hacker and thief !!! , and i asked her why … she answered me after weeks that she thinks this model is stolen from a game !!!”

I answered you in minutes, since it all happened in the span of an hour or so. Smile. No one said it was stolen from a game. In fact I think the only thing that was said about it was that it wasnt appropriate for our game, since it wasnt a sci-fi game.

I am the one who said I thought I saw it someplace else. And this was only mentioned to you via a pm when you asked what things you were using that werent yours to use. You explained to me and I said, cool. It was a model for you guys to play with.

There were more important instances then you mentioned regarding copyright but hey, if you stop, thats GREAT.

Thats what is really important. Regarding the fact I had 2 ID’s? I’m not sure why you mention that, but you know that one of them was not mine, and belonged to my neighbor, who’s son is learning blending on my computer because he doesn’t have one.

And after you told me about it I got really angry at him, etc and wouldn’t let him use my machine again. Remember?

Although I think I have ‘dad’ talked in to finally putting out the bucks for one from walmart for xmas!

And you have a few IDs on the this forum right Belias? SMILE.

Please 3d, when you get angry, count to 100. Don’t react but act instead. Do you understand?

I wish luck comes your way, and that you continue to get good grades in school. Don’t stay on the computer so much that your dad takes it from you again.

3d, in one or your posts here in the forum, you once said you didn’t like a culture (Swedish or something), perhaps that was why that person responded back to you like that.

I barely remember anything about that argument you had, but it is long in the past and we have all moved on?

You need to move on too. Be happy. You are young and have many mistakes ahead of you, thats how we learn. wink. You really need to go with the flow.

When you get caught making a mistake, don’t freak out, just learn from it so you don’t have to make it again. That will happen all through life, you never will know it all. There is just too much to learn in this world.

Every time a door opens, there is another one waiting to be opened! Do you understand?

Whoops, I almost forgot:

I think you have promised us about 4 tuts and you need to make them, in your spare time of course.

And thats all I have to say on this subject! Bye Bye

Oh and I forgot, for a Woman, covering all your skin and protecting it from the sun’s harmful rays, is a very good practice. Those woman will have the skin of a young woman when they are ninety!

They look like Bedoins to me? They must work very hard.

Oh and I forgot, for a Woman, covering all your skin and protecting it from the sun’s harmful rays, is a very good practice. Those woman will have the skin of a young woman when they are ninety!
Good point.

Don’t be so harsh Ititrx, he’s learn’t his lesson aight.

Well, this is where copyright law starts to get complicated… Fan models aren’t claiming to be original, so they don’t exactly count as “stealing.” However, if you try to sell it, then you cross the line.

I’ve been to Jordan… nice place nice people

Jordan have been have you?

Yah, don’t worry about what people say. The Middle East is awesome in art, music, and everything else. Your game looks sweet.
Keep it up man!!!
نيس لعبة!
~Turin

I’ve heard in some scientific documents that prolonged covering of the body can cause skin desease by the time, and its make almost the same effect as too much sun.
not enought is the same as too much

back-handed

i don’t understand this one … , anyways i hope you don’t reject my appology

And you have a few IDs on the this forum right Belias? SMILE.

only 2 more than this one
everyone knows that :slight_smile: , and belias as a member isn’t bad :slight_smile: , he didn’t make anything bad
and my name in maxforums is belias , so i know that everyone knows that it is me …
yeah , …
but i will ignore those too last ids , and i will come back as the new 3Dguru
i’m not belias (only) , i’m snake9 too (i was trying to make brand new member) :slight_smile: , Smile … i was embarresed to ask with this membership :slight_smile: that is why i have made those two memberships

And after you told me about it I got really angry at him, etc and wouldn’t let him use my machine again. Remember?

i can remember something like this as a dream 50 % sure , i can’t say white or black (i mean i can’t say yes or no …)
anyways it is too old , and those days didn’t stick in my mind

3d, in one or your posts here in the forum, you once said you didn’t like a culture (Swedish or something), perhaps that was why that person responded back to you like that.

i can’t remember that at all …

I barely remember anything about that argument you had, but it is long in the past and we have all moved on

me too , i think you are mixed up between me and another , i can’t remeber i said this at all , … anyways it is possible

You need to move on too. Be happy. You are young and have many mistakes ahead of you, thats how we learn. wink. You really need to go with the flow.

right , everybody do mistakes and learn from them , … and that what i’m trying to do here … those kind of files will never be dealt with anymore

When you get caught making a mistake, don’t freak out, just learn from it so you don’t have to make it again. That will happen all through life, you never will know it all. There is just too much to learn in this world.

got the message … :slight_smile:

Every time a door opens, there is another one waiting to be opened! Do you understand?

why would i understand ? , i’m pile of rocks !!! , … :frowning:
joking for sure … :slight_smile:
anyways, … i understand :slight_smile: , lol …

They look like Bedoins to me? They must work very hard

can someone explain …
i can’t catch this one at all …
and what is meant by bedoins or be-doings ? does it mean bedwens (the people who live in the desert ? lol )

“they all attacked me and said that i’m a hacker and thief !!! , and i asked her why … she answered me after weeks that she thinks this model is stolen from a game !!!”

ititrx , maybe i’m not accurate … but i remember that you asked me about it not in the same period , … anyways it is not an important point here , anyone may forget things and numbers
i appologize if it wasn’t weeks … , sorry again for my bad memory , but that what i remember
you will have to excuse me , it was long a go …

think you have promised us about 4 tuts and you need to make them, in your spare time of course.

4 ? , i can remember only the rain texture (i have made it but didn’t upload it)
so you said 4 ? i can remember this one only (told you bad memory , seems like i have to ask the doctor wether if i have al-zahaymer yet or not ? lol … )

if you stop, thats GREAT.

ok … :slight_smile: that is the point of the whole story ,

Don’t be so harsh Ititrx, he’s learn’t his lesson aight.

no she is very cute … , she makes dolls (real dolls) , and i saw one of her dolls (the last avatar before this one) and i like her doll , if i was near to hear , i will bye it :slight_smile: smile …
thanks plantperson for your support , and thanks james and all the rest one by one …
i’m still curious , what is meant by the 99 years old woman who likes the sun ?

and i will come back to the forums :slight_smile: , but with a new page turned on …

3dguru, you forgot me, I’m from Iran, that now every country say bad things about that :frowning:

[This is not meant to offend anyone]

It’s not a really huge problem. The game development community and doesn’t really like it when people pass off work as there own. By not readily telling others that the textures or models weren’t originally done by you, other’s would automatically assume you’re passing it off as your own. :yes:Yeah people get really offended by that.

What you’re doing now is good. It’s better to free yourself from any legality issues anyway, just in case you want to make some money off the game if it get’s really popular.

:DOh by they way guys, the avatar I’ve been using all this time wasn’t made by me. I did have a few people that PM’d me a long while ago with concerns that someone had stolen my character. The avatar was actually taken from the royalty free clipart from animationfactory.com a long time ago. However, it is royalty free, it’s still kind of bad to have that free clipart associated as my own art, even though I didn’t claim it to be mine. From your lengthly discussion and apology, I think I’m going to be going by another avatar sometime in the near future and leaving this one I’ve been using for so many years.

;)Also it doesn’t ever matter where you come from. Be proud to be who you are. It’s the diversity of these forums and the different knowledge that everyone brings that makes this place great.

Jason Lin

Brother you are amongst the greatest on the ge forum :slight_smile:

Iraq rules man :slight_smile: Let mine be the first to say good things :slight_smile:

3dguru, you forgot me, I’m from Iran, that now every country say bad things about that :frowning:

no i didn’t … i knew that you are from iran
well , zaghaghi , you are one of the most important members here (BGE devloper) , and i tasted those things more than you , we are both muslims (as i assume :yes:) , people should respect eachother neglecating the others type (female or male) , or the religion or the country … there are a lot of people who respect those aspects , but actually and unfortunatly there are people who don’t and we must guide them to the right path … :yes:
by the way , i like iran too much , educated people :slight_smile: , i like them :slight_smile:
… i like that doll you are devloping now … :smiley: … :evilgrin:
but don’t use it on us !!! :stuck_out_tongue: <joking for sure>
but between you and me , there are a some of us that do things that make wrong image about us :frowning:
when we lift our religion and dogma , i think our god is punishing us and we deserve it
we are not applying the religion as god told us :frowning: , but we were promised that the dawn will come a day …
i think that we shouldn’t talk about those things too much here
the post was much longer than this and i have deleted a lot of it’s parts … :spin:
salam zaghaghi … :eyebrowlift:

Edit :-

there are a some of us that do things that make wrong image about us

those people are un-known and i think some societies give them money to do those gestures …
actually , please don’t turn this thread to another thread …
3DGURU