I will try 2 change + ->Ma-rating

transitive verb
: to give assistance or support to <help a child with homework>

a: to make more pleasant or bearable : improve, relieve <bright curtains will help the room> <took an aspirin to help her headache>
barchaic: rescue, save

a: to be of use to : benefit
b: to further the advancement of : promote

a: to change for the better
b: to refrain from : avoid <we couldn’t help laughing>
c: to keep from occurring : prevent <they couldn’t help the accident>
d: to restrain (oneself) from doing something <knew they shouldn’t go but couldn’t

Edit- this is me editing, take a look at no. 4 it’s part of the defitniton of help.

I have yet to even see you help anyone bub, enjoy your life, or get one, that is up to you :slight_smile:

If I double post, I kill a kitten? is that it?

no, you are annoying, thats why the holy “edit” button exists, and trust me, the knowledge of a person isn`t based on their number of posts in a internet forum

I have made in real life

A thermite cannon
A Plasma Accelerating Helical antenna
A Rail Gun

images?

I ask again, what are you working on these days?

just because i dont spam my projects over all the internet it doesnt means im not working on something, if my project gets finished, then you will be able to see it

help me, or limit me, I will still win, regardless of your sillyness…

sarcasm sure dude, you are going to take over the world! sarcasm

sarcasm sure dude, you are going to take over the world! sarcasm

sarcasm for my sarcasm…

:expressionless: lol

A personal attack formed by a resistance to logic.

If you want to see me helping someone read my previous post in this topic. Or use some of the built in functionality of this site to search for my previous post.

What needs to be clear is the difference between conversation and Forum posting. Here, we all have a responsibility to maintain a certain standard of English, and communication.

I have no objection to what you write, save for the clarity and relevancy of the post. Let’s take something from one of your posts here;

am a slightly broken person,
but we all are,
I am flawed, because I am human,
I have time, before my baby gets up, to tinker/play/dream

then I don’t,

But I really do just want to help/be helped
I live in the middle of nowhere, and don’t know anyone,
I have a daughter, who will never be able to talk, (she can use a tablet to talk @ 2.5)
I have a girlfriend, who does not care about what I care about,

so without blender artists, I am alone…

I do need guidance, but also some of you need to slow down on judging people,
I have tested a IQ of 166…

I study English Literature this year, and I can understand what you’re getting at, but it’s very abstract in its explanation. To show you what I think would have been better wording, I’ve rewritten the same paragraph below:

I understand that you find fault with me. As a human being, I’m going to make mistakes sometimes.
I’ve a short amount of time whilst my child is young when I can explore and tinker with various projects, hence the large number that I’ve authored.

Perhaps I come across incorrectly. I’m looking for help, when I post my questions. This Forum provides me with a community, and that brings friendship and support. I live in the middle of no-where, with a daughter who cannot, and will not be able to speak, and a girlfriend who does not share the same interests as I. As a result, I can find some social interactions here, which is why I may seem over-enthused at times.
Don’t think of me as unintelligent. - Now you must explain the purpose of this -

One final note, If I may.
One of the most loathsome aspects to this forum is the reputed “trolling” of Endi/ABC123. This came as a surprise and then shame to me, as he was one of the most inspirational developers at the time that I started BGE. Whilst I cannot deny that his posts are often mocking, with little constructive intent, I do believe that this stems from a vicious, childish accusation and retaliation that results from keyboard warriors of the other-threads (Yes, a new name for the various parts of the forums with dusty hyper links that we’ve yet to visit here in this utopian Game Engine forum!). If I can only ask for one thing It is that we do not have a repeat of such a problem here. This is not our responsibility to intervene with, it is between the moderator and the perpetrator, but we can offer constructive advice, or remain silently learning.

Regards, Angus.

Thank you goose, that is what I was trying to say,

I am ADHD, and I have aspergers, I can be a jerk,
the truth is though, that some people who could help don’t,
and people who can not help want to,

there in lies the rub,

the thermite cannon, I was 13 and rail gun, I am lucky I did not end up in jail,

the helical antenna, is easy to build, but powering it is the issue, so I used the guts from 4 halogen light bulbs to make a flyback transformer,

look up Zeropto…

Here’s an idea.
Create a new forum name. Start anew. Perhaps something less “random”. Take into account (and put into practice) the points made by the moderator(s) and you’ll have a new start. If you abide by the rules, we’re more than happy to help.

Using your real name as a login is often advisable for encouraging a friendly user and not hiding behind a pseudonym.

I went to a school for “the bad kids” aka community school, I taught myself physics using homeschool packets, I am not classicaly educated, I have some community collage, but for the most part if you see me doing, I taught me…

I will try goose…

maybe just blueprint?

If you can teach yourself all these complex things (for a proclaimed IQ of 166), then why is it that forum etiquette is beyond you?

Trust me, it’s more easy then physics.

And sorry @Redikann

I am defensive,
you do help, I have dug through, I did not recognize you @ first.

I am sorry I double post, and I am sorry I can tend to ramble, sometimes it is just hard to find the words to accurately describe my solutions, or problems…

again I am sorry,
I have alot of pressure on me, there is literally no work where I am,
I have stuff going on @ home, and again… I don’t mean to be a troll,

Sorry everyone,

and smart != good with people

I really don’t want to get that personal,

she is here,

I call her wife, because I am not leaving anytime, ever,
we are not official, but since we have been together for 4+ years…

She is smart, but does not believe in me, but @ this point I don’t have any option, making games is better then playing them,

my day consists of,

Wake up before everyone, clean,
Code/try to code
take care of daughter/girly friendish wife type person
they sleep,
I code again,
Repeat…

and I have to go for a little while,
(store run)

I make money, doing autoCAD, but no one is building anything where I am,
middle of nowhere CA,

Peace man, I am not at odds with anyone here. We have a great community here because people make an effort to help each other.

Just consider that if people are suggesting (politely) that your style could use refinement, do not take this as attitude or personal attacks.

Most users here will never know each other personally enough to ever be allowed to question ones character or commitment.

But by logging onto this site we each are the entity we create here, and if it conflicts with the community, ourselves and ourselves alone have the power to conform or refine, but to either end constantly redefine ourselves to become a greater asset to this community.

you live in the middle of nowhere, and you have internet?
i don`t eat it
stop lying and we(or atleast I) will help you :wink:

@ Monster: Here’s my feedback. I also believe BluePrintRandom is being rude, and I believe he’s aware of this. I highly doubt that he is incapable to understand that ridiculing someones actions, in this case your actions, calling it ‘Modspam’, is disrespectful behavior. ADHD or no ADHD, anyone can imagine how it feels when someone is ridiculing your actions. Moreover, if someone tells another person that he is being rude you would at least expect of that person that he would take this critique into consideration. But instead, BluePrintRandom clearly shows that he doesn’t care about people telling him what they like and don’t like. If you don’t like him that much, just mute him, you don’t help him anyway, he says. With that same attitude he generally kept ignoring the requests and guidance of other members, and those requests were not hard to understand, nor were they hard to fill. I experienced that BluePrintRandom has been obtrusive, impatient, inconsiderate, even arrogant. If this continues I’m sure a lot of members will become resentful towards him. Not that I’m saying that being resentful is justified, but we too are only human so that we too could lose our patience.

@ BluePrintRandom: According to you, you only have the forum, without it you would be alone. But that’s not true. Without the forum you have a girlfriend and a lovely daughter. If your girlfriend disagrees with you spending so much time on the computer, you should take this seriously. If you doubt her opinion, count how much ours you are spending on the computer, and how much time you are spending time for your family. Maybe this will be the measure for you to see whether she’s right or not. But if she’s the mother of your daughter and you (hopefully) have the intention to spend your entire life with her, then try to please her as much as you would like to please yourself. If you could do that, then I’m sure that you will recognize her as a friend and you will not feel lonely without the BlenderArtists forum.

All was said with the best intentions. I’m open for correction and/or suggestions, but this is how I look at the situation. Dealing with it is totally up to the moderator, who I respect and admire for his patience and effort for all members, not making any distinction, whether someone is considered to be annoying or not.

Edit: @ BluePrintRandom: While I was writing this you were giving some positive responses. I’ve just read these. I think you are on the right track. Also, in respect of the things I said earlier, I hope you don’t take it the wrong way. As I said three weeks ago: ‘My intention was to help you on a personal level and to prevent you from getting hurt.’

I am in lake county California, the middle. Of nowhere as it is 1hr from a real city,
I am with them now going 65, on hwy 20, sometimes its easier to judge people you don’t understand, I spend 12 hrs a day with them, I am mobile,

No, Raco, you have some truth in your words, I was rude, I should not have been so ant-monster, I got up this morning, and every thread in game engine support was by monster and had this message,

@BluePrintRandom:

DO NOT ADD CONSECUTIVE POSTS - EDIT YOUR LAST POST!

I really advice to improve your posting/writing style. Your posts are nearly unreadable and you necessarily flood the forum with them.
If you want help, then present your problems in a way that others can at least understand what your problem is. Avoid any mumbling.

I took it to heart,
I try really, to explain myself, so it hearts when I hear Your posts are nearly unreadable and you necessarily flood the forum
It was like some one kicked my puppy…
I try REALLY hard to explain myself, and the problems I try and solve,
so it hurt…

Blue, I think you need to work on your ability to receive criticism and respond logically. Your messages often consist of your grand achievements and your massive problems in a rather feeble attempt to garner pity and admiration at the same time. This does not tilt anything in your favor nor shift the conversation from the topic at hand.
And still, even though you said you “took [the advice] to heart,” you still make a new post consecutive to your previous one.

All I ask is that you learn forum etiquette. Asking you to do this isn’t us ordering to contain your “chaotic thoughts,” or us prohibiting you from being “you.” This thread in the first place is rude, irrational, and disrespectful to Monster. I don’t care that your I.Q. is 166, it doesn’t make you any better than Mr. Average 105 I.Q. over here (I’m estimating). Your construction of a rail gun and what-not is not beneficial at all to your case. Maybe you are telling the truth, but it doesn’t matter. You refuse to accept logic and respond logically, and as a result, you will never improve. Because of this, you will never be truly appreciated on this forum nor seriously listened to.

Thanks for reading.
-Isaac

Goooooosefraba
find your center Omar,
there is no spoon…

:slight_smile:

I suck actually, and a high Iq means I am more likely to fail…
I can do just about anything, and learn just about anything,
but I am kind of a prick sometimes,

I will try and play nice and leave the toys the way I found them :slight_smile:

I made a rail gun that fired 6 times, before I turned a home made capacitor bank into a large puff of blue smoke, I was trying to use a tree as a target, but it missed, did not do that much damage to the hill it hit, just a smoking tiny hole, (the projectile was impregnated graphite)
so of 6 shots, 1 hit the tree, and it was a “dud” as my rails were quite pitted by then…

I got better results with a crossbow made from a bottle jack and a pick-up truck leaf spring and a braided steel cable :slight_smile:

I am impulsive, in case you did not notice,