Idea: Blender Tennis

Stupid idea, Blender tennis. Or What can you do in two minutes.

I was mulling over how I should step back into Blender after so much Rails and web site work. That I thought that either two minute tutorials, or better yet pass the Blend file around might be neat.

The idea is sampled from photoshop tennis, you make and image and a theme, and pass it to the forum and either one two or more members takes the challenge and posts an image, the next player then alters it, and thats it, but that kind of stuff gets crazy fast.
It is not a comp to see who wins, just a chance to improve skills rapid fast.

But in the case of Blender, we might throw a file abouts. with renders and textures no larger than 800x600. And you would have to note that Anything in these files would be open for a lowlife to take and use if they were going to, you can’t stop them from doing so. So…

Hmmm that’s where the idea takes a seat.

Maybe comp layers instead ? cause if it’s a zip file constantly, someone might get a virus. Unless there was a moderator. But that would take to much time to organize.

Ideas ?

Anything in these files would be open for a lowlife to take and use if they were going to, you can’t stop them from doing so. So…

So… any files shared would be under a CC no attribute license.
That way people are free to share or reuse the work in any manner they see fit.
m.a.

Good point Meta—, I’d love to come across the response for this.

This was actually already done a while ago.

where? Could you point to?

Here you go:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88310