Identity Development In the Psychedelic Community

Hi Everyone,

The founder of https://soundmind.center/ reached out to me and asked me if I could help them make some immediate changes to their website. They specialize in training people on how to facilitate psychedelic experiences. Although they were one of the first centers to do this, they never took on investment. Although this has allowed them to really be soulful and stay true to their community, it also has resulted in other companies outpacing them in their ability to spend money on brand development and marketing.

They reached out to me to see if I could help them improve the quality of their website. I thought it would be a cool idea to reach out to my community here to see if anyone has any artwork that they think would be a good fit for this kind of page. Even though their colors are light pink and purple now, I want to help them discover some richer tones, and to help them appear as professional as they can, while still giving respect to the fact they are in the psychedelic community, which means it can be incredibly artistic.

If anyone has any art or portfolios they want to share with me, I told them I would try to help them find some new graphics for their website this weekend. Even if it’s just a temporary placement, we would be so honored to host your art on their website to help them spice up their page and attract the right people.

There is definitely future potential for paid work, and we can talk about all sorts of deals, but right now I’m hoping to just put a bandaid on top if that makes sense. I’m really looking forward to what gets sent my way! I’m a creative director who occasionally has companies give me capital to develop paid opportunities. I would love to share my other projects. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and let the games begin.