If today was your last day

Whoa! That is the best one yet! I’m going with it.

I would go into a shop and take as many cookies as I possible can carry. Then I would go to the counter and take a shit. Then I would go find a hot girl to fuck…I would do everything you are not allowed to do. Everything that gives pleasure…I would sign heavely, because why did I spend 13 years of my life in a FUCKING SCHOOL…>_>

I think everyone would do something like this, if there was a meteor in the sky and you knew the world would end in 12 hours. Who would give a fuck, do what you want…also I would chase fat people…lol;)

EDIT: Probably every man and woman would go out and fuck the first person they met…

Here’s the problem with that. Everybody’s going to be doing that. And fat people will probably chase you, btw.

Fat people chasing me? They are too slow for that, they would run believe me…:evilgrin:

Are you really ugly or something?

@Zarnik

I hope then a group of big muscular homosexual sees you… and Cygirl Dragon.

Really ugly? Why would I be that :eek:
Aha I get it…there is no problem with being fat…:rolleyes:

Thank you for turning this nice little thread into a discussion on perverted behavior, and Bigbad not having anything better to do than try to do a big jab at me just for the sake of doing it, on a thread that I hadn’t even posted in.

This is why there should be net nanny software mandatory on every computer, because you can’t trust people on the internet at all to not choose perversion or stick with appropriate things. There’s plenty of other forums out there that welcome that with open arms.

This is why there should be net nanny software mandatory on every computer, because you can’t trust people on the internet at all to not choose perversion or stick with appropriate things. There’s plenty of other forums out there that welcome that with open arms.

Ye gads man! I don’t think I’ve met someone more in need of a joint and a night with a thai hooker.

We live in a free society, revel in it!

CD:

Before you think I’m attacking you, I actually agree that you shouldn’t have been baited.

Bad Bigbad!

You might revel, but I won’t, I turning 21 in 14 days means I would be able to legally drink the whole gumut of alcoholic beverages that are available, but I don’t plan on even having a drop. (Diet Mountain Dew is the thing for me)

Okay I’m done.

You might revel, but I won’t, I turning 21 in 14 days means I would be able to legally drink the whole gumut of alcoholic beverages that are available, but I don’t plan on even having a drop. (Diet Mountain Dew is the thing for me)

Okay I’m done.

That’s fine. What isn’t fine is you expressing an interest in curbing our freedoms because it doesn’t fit into your own particular set of moral values.

This is straying dangerously close to a certain topic we aren’t allowed to talk about, so I’m going to do a u-turn and back away.

Toodles.

You are going off topic guys, we don’t want that now do we?? Also CD keep your religion disscussion away from this forum…:mad:

Discouraging discussion of one might think of perverted behavior != full blown religious content.

!= means ‘not equal’.

I would run all the way to the girl i love and kiss her!

Yeah, you’re right, that’s why I backed off. I’m kind of proud of myself for that, as I usually can’t resist.

Anyway, back on point. If today was my last day, I would not do anything adventurous or unique…instead I’d opt to spend my last hours with the people I love most in life. I can’t think of a better send off than that.

I’ve never had as much as a drop drop of soda.

Anyway, who is Bigbad?