if you have 5 dollars...

go to the dollar store and buy 5 packs of lighters then burn things. top that

5 dollars can also buy you 500 pieces of penny candy, as I’m told.

Then you could call the penny candy foreign and rare and sell each for 1 dollar.

I’m naked already, I’ll take the 5 bucks to put my clothes back on! Muahahaha! :slight_smile:

Sombody is sounding a lot like Dr. Zoidberg…

…so do i get 5 bucks or what?

X-Warriors mum is $5 shes pretty good quality too.

Alltaken :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

She was 2$ only for me… :wink:

5 Dollar…

FIIIIIIIVE DOLLAHHH!

You owe me five dollaah mistaahh! (mad biker after a guy in a movie…that’s about all that I remember) But here’s more dollar
humor all for free:

“I’d buy that for a dollar!”
“I’d definitively buy that for a dollar!”

or

“A five dollar brother”

hmm…

What’d I buy for five dollar in Denmark…

First of all…they don’t take dollars here so I’d have
to get it exchanged first. They’d charge about 25 danish kroner
for the exchange fee…so that won’t leave me much with
todays exchange rates…

ca. 5.6 Dkr for one American Dollar gives 28 DKR for 5 dollars
so…28-25 leaves 3 Danish kroner (about 53 cents i belive) to
buy stuff for…

and that’d give me either a:

1. 1/3 hand filled with candy
  2. a plastic bag
  3. An apple (not the computer)
  4. Cheapest soap bar on the planet
  5. A bag of discount popcorns
  6. a paper bag + 0.50 øre (a half Danish kroner in return)
  7. 3 - mobile phones (1 dkr each) provided that you sign up for
    having to pay a certain company at least 250 dkr a month for a subscription.

Thats about what you can get for 53 cents in Denmark these days
and that’s what I’d get if you sent me 5 dollars :wink:

Of course…the smart thing to do would probably get you to
send me the five dollars via PayPal - and then I could use the
money to win an auction - that should give full value for the
money.

But honestly…I don’t expect you to give me five dollar…

1. bully your villagers
    buy a bag of patatoes, take camera with you, and put some of them in the gas output of the car (how ever you call it) on various cars from people, and watch the people curse there cars, because they stop afther a while or even start, make a photo and run away. :smiley:

2. Houston we’ve got a smoke nade here
    Buy some little fireworks called, stars (well in holland). Buy the 1 meter long ones, take a plastic pipe with you (small one) put that pipe full of those firework sticks, and light one on, throw away and watch the street turning into a huge smoke cloud. It’s a cheap way of making a smoke nade.

3. Noooh my window, aargh you…
    Buy some pvc pipes (yellow or grey ones, and small) make a gun of it, put some old grapes in it, blow trough the pipe really quick and viola you’ve got a grape gun. Now start shooting on windows and have fun runnng away for mad people. :slight_smile: Bike recommend

Have fun, I did this all ones with some friends, it’s not harmfull doesn’t leave any damage but funny to do. Well I really liked the smoke nade most. It was really amazing how a street can turn into one big smoke cloud that quick for at least 2/3 or even 5 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

No no burn Target stores, I just read they banned salvation army red kettle ringers.

Fudge slips $5 into flys bra

lol anyway if id have $5 i would buy some chinese babies

Fudge

…so do i get 5 bucks or what?

Hell no, everybody hates Dr. Zoidberg.

No offence But most of ur suggestions suck… Lol sorry,

If this kid really wants money the way to go is get $5 canadian and get it all cashed into pennies in the bank… Then take all the american pennies and roll them into rolls of 50 cents then take them to the states and out of that $5 canadian u probably get about $2 of american pennies so u get 2 dollas american and then get it cashed to canadian… Then u end up with 2.75 Canadian plus the 3 dollars that were canadian pennies so now you have $5.75 Canadian and then u go to the bank and get it all cashed into pennies again… And then u reapeat and hell u can make ur way to fortune doing this but, if your not hard up for cash dont bother…

Or for 5 dollaers u can buy a life supply time of that bubble wrap that stuff used to wrap fragile stuff man that stuff is fun to pop and sqish

:o Am a man i havent got no bra on!!!

I hate those salvation army red kettle peps. They scare me at Wallmart. All old and ugly and lookin like bums. Target is the rich ppl store and they dont want to look like Walmart (the cheapo deepo store).

You could buy 5 of those canned Doritos that are only a dollar.

Target sucks. They have issues over there.

1. Find a country with a much-devalued currency (compared to your dollar)

2. Buy a nice, small piece of art or sculpture from said country

3. Sell on Ebay in U.S. for 5x as much

4. Use profits to buy more pieces of art and keep selling

1. Buy own super tanker and declare autonomous status

2. Sail around the world in said super tanker

3. Watch as your friends grow jealous

I hate those salvation army red kettle peps. They scare me at Wallmart. All old and ugly and lookin like bums. Target is the rich ppl store and they dont want to look like Walmart (the cheapo deepo store).

You could buy 5 of those canned Doritos that are only a dollar.[/quote]
Why hate the salvation army, we should support our charities, we should help those who are less fortunate then us. Here at our house 10% of our yearly income goes to charity. And that’s a lot of money here over the years, enough for a few expensive weddings at disney world.

vampires, who needs em…

You could go and see all but the last 15 minutes of a movie.