If you'd like to rant about the UI without offending the Blender, ummmmm... aficionados

Trying to avoid pejorative terms there. --Anyway, if you’d like to vent and metaphorically ‘throw a chair’ about the Blender UI without offending people who are emotionally invested in defending it, please feel free on the Facebook page “B*+ching About Blender”. It’s a safe space to be as negative as you like, although creative use of non-profane language is encouraged.

I’m sure there’s many facets I have yet to discover about the devs’… interesting decisions.

That way we won’t have to spoil anyone’s day here.

Are the people who would disagree with an idea and add counter points removed from the group or silenced? Sounds Fun!!! /S
Who would want to hangout where everyone agrees with you and has the same point of view?
Lol

Joking aside, this is the first 3D program I’ve used so I wouldn’t know any other UI benefits, so y’all have fun over there. :wink:

1 Like

It’s for people who want to work off some energy about UI implementations, without offending those here who get all defensive. For example, those who insist “Right Click Select” is The One True Way, and that Ton is a messenger from The Deity.

Participation is voluntary.

TTFN.

N panel clutter…due to large no. of addons…modifiers panel is a complete mess…no edit poly modifier…no proper target camera is in it…nurbs is bullshit in blender…accurate modelling is imaginary term for blender developers…the 3d cursor and 100s of addons and pies to adjust it…no curvature analysis tools…zebra stripes option is useless…no icons in blender panels when compared with bforartists which has better stuffs and Somewhat better UI than original blender…that hidden button for installing addons…No macro recorder…bullshit clipping stuff with Alt+B…a whole menu for deleting thing…no proper way to draw curves…vanilla blender’s boolean options are directly used by no one…plus the people at right click select are morons…they always suggest crazy workarounds rather than doing some improvement…and ehy do they even have workbench rendering is still strange… since it is completely useless…plus blender org is going in strange direction rather than imroving core functionalities they are adding some random features just to attract people

You’ve been able to choose between right and left click for many years now. Left has been the default since 2.80 and righties can still turn that option on if they want. What is the problem?

2 Likes

Donate more money.

Make the conversion rate of 1 INR = 75 dollars I will surely donate money