I'm looking for someone to collaborate with on a game

Hello, I’m looking for someone to collaborate with on a small game. I’m looking for someone who can create characters (humans, demons and monsters) and other objects (mainly research facility and office related objects). I have general ideas about the models I need, but there is full creative freedom within those ideas.
I’m using Unreal Engine 4.

Below is an image of one of the areas in the game in its current state. This area and the GUI are still in development. If you’d like to help me out or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord (DaMasterM#2492)

1 Like

Hey,

I’ve been working in modelling in Blender for an year and a half. I do have knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
Here is my portfolio
https://www.artstation.com/nikhil4179643

Would love to collaborate with you :slight_smile:

I’m not the worlds greatest but I have been using blender for a bit. I’d love to provide you some assets if you need them and help here and there.

I’m not very experienced with Unreal however, as far as game design goes. Most of my game making exposure is in Unity. I’d be willing to learn though ^^

I am very interested in assisting you with this project. I have no portfolio set up for you to view, but I would be glad to show you some work I have done. Let me know if you are still in search of some assistance!