Im new

start with the video tutorials. They make it look easy and you say, I can do that. and when you see the shortcut keys in action, you remember them more. Anyways, It’l take 2-3 weeks to learn enough to start making “art”, and acouple years to master the program. at that point, it’s the art and dedication in each one of us that sets us apart (and time :slight_smile: )

wow…that was a lot of replys…i dont even know where to start from lol…well first of all Lord of the rings junkie that is a wicked light saber i like the lighting and texture.

Julesd-g6 i think i can read and write english well,i mean im going for profficiancy lol.not a bad idea writing it in greek though.that would help alot here in greece

Yoeri fo shizzle my nizzle(i’m not black i just like that phrase)no its ok youre one of the good forums where everyones fun and talking to eachother while i observe and lol all the time

Vasillie kala les na allaxoume tin ellada kai na feroume to blender na to gnorisoun olli(Sorry have to talk a bit greek to the greek guy if you dont mind)
Transilation:Vasillios you right lets change greece and show blender so everyone can get to know it)bit fuzzy transilation but anyway

Nickej good advise.good thing i already draw and sketch alot…

Grafixsuz its ok ibet youre a pro now(the bigger the age the bigger the mind or brain…cant remember)Godd advise from you too.thanks

San diego james thanks ill try the video tautorial

Right now im learning from this site:http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro
if you could tell me a better or easier site and give me the link that would be great
Thanks everyone for your replys.keep it up.:smiley:

1 Like

thast pertty much the best. Everyone at least starts there(if they dont stay there)
peace man, good luck
Drew

thanks.peace

fo shizzle my nizzle

And hes Greek, god that phrase is international!

i thought it was american…ow well:D