I'm offended

Merry Christmas folks!
A cheery little tune. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

I wish you all a merry x-box :smiley:

and a happy wii wii !!

GOOD NEWS!
ok, this might not be the place to post this, but on the last day of finals, IT"S A SNOW DAY!!!
NO FINALS!!!
NO HISTORY, AEROSPACE, BIOLOGY, OR ENGLISH!!!
it should snow something like 3-4 feet! YAY!

awww no fair :stuck_out_tongue:
I am in school, I want some snow!
At least we got some after thanksgiving so I missed 3.5 days. but snowing on Christmas week is better!

BAH! Humbug!

You were offended by ChristmaHannuKwanzakkah? You have problems, kid.

I have some snow here. But the weather forecast says that it will melt in a few days. Good bye white Christmas!

by the way. Iā€™m amazed that this thread has not been locked yet. Seeing how off topic it has gone. Donā€™t you think so?
Iā€™m giving it a day or so before it gets locked.

meeerrrry chriiismmaaaass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

no snow here in denmark ever again, sniff! :frowning:

"Have a Merry Christmas too!..oh wait, that might offend peopleā€¦

Okayā€¦Have a happy holidays! - this might also offend peopleā€¦the ones who donā€™t like being happy all the timeā€¦

Okayā€¦hmmmā€¦

Have an acceptable 24 consecutive hours!"

-Chris

woo - hoo!
thereā€™s so much snow here!
itā€™s not snowing very hard right now, but there are literally drifts that are actually six to seven FEET DEEP! the only negitive to this is that Iā€™m isolated in my own home - oh well

God, Iā€™d give anything to have snow thats six to seven feet deep here. We used to have a lot of snow but in recent years it snows less and less. Must be that the climate is changing. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

OMG An offtopic thread is going off topic!!!???!!! LOCK IT !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well actually CD has been asked not to post in Off-topic or news and chat.

So end of all this nonsense from everyone. and locked

Alltaken

When I read this I was like Cyborg Dragon just got owned!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. If CD read this, he must hurt. I feel sorry for the guy. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Have an acceptable 24 consecutive hours!

RACISM!:mad:
In my culture we have 23 hours!!!
How could you!:smiley:

Its going to rain a few inches on christmas.

I canā€™t even figure out what the words are after 3 or so, let alone count to 9 and figure out why anybody would be insultedā€¦
ā€¦so regardless, Iā€™ll just wish everyone a Merry Christmasā€¦ and a Happy New Year!!! :smiley: (as Scroogeā€™s nephew told him) And a nice any-other-holiday-that-anyone-might-participate-in. Itā€™s already raining like crazy here. Supposed to go up to 11??! Unseasonably warm is right.

Which reminds me - if you drink, donā€™t drive! (or anything else). :mad:

And lest I be seen a grinch, my friends had a drunk slam into them - he took the back road to avoid the cops. Car was totalled. Driver died. The only good part (for us) was that my friends were the ones, for once, unhurt because they were in the truck.

So be careful people. We want to see all (well, almost allā€¦ ok, ok, ALL) of you next year! :cool:
(We need some more festive icons there!)

Whatā€™s with the glowing eyes?

Actually, Iā€™d like to wish a big fat ā€œMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year!ā€ to the admins and mods on this forum. Without you guys, who knows how bad this forum can go.

ahemā€¦ to break my word downā€¦

CHRISMAHANAKAWANZALLYJOYNOTJOIDAYPALOOZA
Chrisma - Christmass
Hana - Hanahkuh
Kawanza - Kwanza
Ally - Meaningless
Joy- For people who donā€™t have a holiday that i said, so Joy is needed
NotJoi - For people who are depressed and donā€™t wish to have joy
Day - Becauase its a day
Palooza- PALOOZA!!!

Hope that clears things up! Its a super all around holiday word!
Happy CHRISMAHANAKAWANZALLYJOYNOTJOIDAYPALOOZA!