Image for tee shirt - corn

I got this far in a simple image for a tee-shirt, when I realized that most screen printers want vector art. They can half-tone this in monotone color of my choosing. Anyone have c&c on finishing the mouths? I don’t know how to cut the mesh properly. I am a beginner with Blender. In the png file the white background is transparent. The jpg here has white.

http://www.treehouse-productions.com/corn1.jpg

And posting images to elysiun!

Rob

You could make the mouths missing pieces of corn!

It’s cool. I like it.

Thanks, the missing corn pieces as mouth is worth a try. I like it. BTW, cool movies on your site. Did you do them in Blender?

Rob

Hi,

welcome to elysiun.

I realy like the concept, popping out some corn for doing the mouth is a great idea, BTW :slight_smile: . Too bad you have to lower-tone it, though. Perhaps you should consider Toon shading style, even if personally I don’t like much this style, but it should worth a try for your peculiar case.

Hey, if you want the background to be transparent, you need to save the image as a ‘GIF’, not jpg.

btw, the image looks good.

I am waiting for the tee shirt company’s feedback before I update it; however, I am going to work on the characters further to do an animation once it’s finalized. I tried toon shaders, but I could not get the look I wanted. Too thick lines, only the outline, not the kernals. Is there a way to exclude an object from the toon shader? The grass (from fiber) would turn almost all black. Thanks again.

Rob

Or, I dunno, maybe PNG as he said?