Sorry, this is only sort of Blender related (I’d rename images made with Blender with this) - But this is all about Python for sure.
My plan is to have this made in Python3 and PyQt5:
I followed this tutorial and got the UI made, but these features I’m unable to make with my skills
- Creator’s name should be inserted to the New Filename (like in the picture)
- The checkbox tags should be inserted to the New Filename (like in the picture)
- The checkbox tags should clear when you press ‘Rename’
- One should be able to create new tags with the ‘Add tag’ button
- One should be able to load in bunch of image files and flick through them with the ‘Previous Image’ and ‘Next Image’ buttons
- The current image in the list should be displayed in the Image box
I think this would be a great resource of code for someone who searches how something like this could be made.
Here is some help on how to insert those new checkboxes.
And here’s all the code made so far. The views.py seems to be the most important file for what I’m asking: .zip package of python files and some example image files to be renamed.
I really hope someone would like to help with this, that would be appreciated a lot