IMPORTANT (to anyone registered at the Mudpuddle galleries)

i have added every album for all registered users.

if you are currently using the non-loggin area of the gallery, and have registered you will now have an album.

ANYONE ON THIS LIST EFFECTIVLY

4Daniel
Aner
AnthonyDark
Antiggo
BgDM
Blendfreak
Centauri
ChronoX
CitizenX
CyberSorcerer
Darthpip
Deekster
Dittohead
Fcmagician
FunkyFool
IanC
JesusFreak
Kansas15
M1cros
Morbid
NateTG
Red
Room335
Shard
SydesHo
Tamarin
TheAppleMan
UltraX
XWarrior
aVaC
adb
alee
alien
anogarlr
blenergetic
eto
goki
goo
javawocky
jaycun
jordank
la10
mattpeqq
maya
mifune
mrrob
mzungu
phantom
phlip
quantum
redbyte
roger
roosty
samadam
semel
shadowdragon
shumphries
skeletor
somen
terrextre

if you have your own webspace and do not need to login nor tha album, then i will delete you as a user, and will remove your album (i would rather keep all unused albums out of there)

and basicly all albums that are unused, by the end of september will have their users deleted and their albums removed (to keep things easy for me to manage as well as to keep thigns tidy)

if you are a user who has lots of stuff in the public gallery section, once you log in could you please “MOVE” all your artworks from the public gallery, into your own private album (this means all OLD WORKS, as well as current/new ones)

the URL’s of images moved will change, so keep that in mind.

again this is to keep things tidy.

i won’t be updating users for a wee while, so any new users from about now untill about 1 month away will be on a list to recieve an album page, but in the mean time they are asked to use the public gallery, and keep an eye out for their name added to the alphabeticalised list.

if anyone logs in but cannot access their personal album for some reason, then could you please contact me.

Also if anyone can help donate towards the bandwidth (it would be put towards this public gallery site predominently, but blender battles is also hosted off the same server so it goes towards that also) then it would be much appreciated helps keep the site up at the end of the month, and helps cater for new uesrs, and perhaps the occasional movie and such.

good luck everyone

Alltaken

Um, how exactly do you move works from the public gallery to your album anyway? Oh well, i’ll just re-upload the works and delete all the images I have in the public album.

Never mind, I found how easy it really was to get them moved. :-? :wink:

Thanks alltaken for letting me use your space until I got my own webspace, but now since I’ve got my own domain/webspace you can delete my account and images.

Thanks again, it’s a great service to the community!