importing highpoly obj crashing Blender

I built my lowpoly character in Blender, then divided to highpoly and made the texture maps in Zbrush. But when I take them both back into Blender, or when I want to import a hipoly object, Blender crashes from lack of memory (set to 0 in preferences)

How can I bake my hipoly normal and texture maps onto the lowpoly model if Blender can’t handle that much memory?

Thankyou.

"or when I want to import a hipoly object, Blender crashes from lack of memory (set to 0 in preferences) "

Your computer does not have enough RAM. You need to buy RAM or get a new computer. Blender can handle as much memory as it needs, but it will crash if your hardware does not meet the requirements. Solution is to reduce the poly count of your model, or the resolution of the textures.

Apparently Zbrush can bake normal maps, so as in term of polycount, Zbrush is much more powerfull than Blender because it can juggle with millions of faces even on weak computers and fewer ressources, the obvious solution if Blender run out of ressource during the high poly loading is to use your Zbrush for this process

Try xNormal.

When I was messing around in ZBrush, the baking process would be done there before exporting, then all you have to do is apply the maps in Blender on your low poly object.