Importing videos in Cinelerra

Hello everyone,

I’ve been enjoying Linux for almost two years now, and I daily enjoy a very robust and versatile software suite for all my artistic needs.
A thing that lacks though is a good Video Software Editor. I’ve been trying painfully trying Openshot and PiTiVi and then discovered the very neat Kdenlive. However, on complex projects, the transitions tend to mess up, which is really a shame, considering how neat is the software.

Recently though, I stumbled upon Cinelerra, which seems great. I’ve been trying to use ever since. Trying indeed, because I have a big problem: I don’t know what file format it supports. I’ve been trying X264, XVid, MPEG4, MPEG1,2, WebM, OGG, etc… None is working. I’m so tired of this. I’m using MEncoder for encoding, and I don’t find any suitable format. Even image sequence needs TOC files that I don’t know how to produce.

So, if anybody can help me, I would be very glad to hear it!

But I have consulted with quite a few people on these now and the general opinion seems to be growing. So listen up. And please consider giving up on the following and trying something new… But this time,air jordan homme, we know that these days will not last forever and that we are only passing through. We know that there will be more seismic shifts and how lucky we will be if we can continue to move through them together. And we know that a time that is often seen as empty,jordan 8 pas cher, is actually the richest time of all… I remained stunned as he continued to talk and eventually he became conscious of the fact he hadnt stopped talking. I told him to carry on because it was good to hear him talking so positively and confidently. He’d also just landed a new job as a care support worker which involves helping and supporting others with some kind of difficulty in their homes,air max tn requin. My Mermaid Paintings and Drawings Mermaids are one of the staples of fantasy throughout history,jordan 11 pas cher, myth and legend they appeared in various terrifying and alluring forms,http://www.whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, in art and story. Navy stickers for your scrap booking or other project? If so, then below you’ll find some of the top selections and. Sailors of Pearl Harbor It was a beautiful Sunday morning on December 7,1941 the American Anthem was being played and the Flag was being raised. No,isabel marant pas cher, they are saying that the chance of getting testicular cancer does not increase with continued usage,jeremy scott wings flag pas cher, only that marijuana usage at a young age is what may be the trigger. However,jeremy scott leopard pas cher, this insinuates that if you wait to partake in this particular drug until after your testes have completed developing,isabel marant bottes pas cher, then there should be no risk associated with testicular cancer. This article seems very premature and it sounds like there is much more research to do to substantiate a link between the two… The drama was nonexistent,nike blazer femme pas cher, I’m sorry to say. The featured designers fell into one of three categories: Extremely pissed that they had not won their respective season and out for revenge/glory (Santino of Season 2 and Korto of Season 5); Saptastically thankful for a second chance (Chris and Sweet P of Season 4); and oddly apathetic/affectless (Uli and Michael of Season 3). Two hours was way too long for this… You cannot Spam. We hate Spam. Everyone hates Spam. You can help to get the positive mindset in place by committing to jotting down a few positive thoughts about money each morning and again each evening before bed. Each time during the day that you find yourself thinking,jeremy scott mickey mouse pas cher, “I don’t have money for that” or “I cannot afford that”,jeremy scott panda pas cher, change your mindset immediately and remove that thought from your mind. This is part of the retraining process. ???: by these figures sisters Wendi and Nicole Ferreira if there is one make it clear that you’re dressed for work. Also