Improving Bugs

Blender keeps crashing and freezing on me. I’m trying to finish an animation with grease pencil and as soon as I go to Surface so I can fill in the colors it keeps freezing. EVERYTIME.
Please this has to be fixed

Blender 2.80 is in beta stage. Crashes/glitches are expected. You should report bugs (Help > Report a Bug inside Blender).

Not sure if it means anything to anyone… but I have found the Mac version of 2.8 to be much more stable than the Windows version. Windows version will crash and burn sometimes by simply changing colors in the node editor. I have yet to have my Mac version crash while doing anything.

??? i just reporter a bug and you basically answer with „it do be like that sometimes” ??? are you serious? is there not anything you can do about it?

well… it’s not like i can just buy a mac real quick so it won’t crash… but thanks anyway…

??? i just reporter a bug and you basically answer with „it do be like that sometimes” ??? are you serious? is there not anything you can do about it?

He’s not one of the programmers so why would you expect him to? You’re not even on the correct site to report bugs. He informed on the proper way to do it.

well… it’s not like i can just buy a mac real quick so it won’t crash… but thanks anyway…

And I never suggested you should. I was simply indicating that in my experience, the Mac version is more stable. What you want to do with the information is completely up to you. Have a nice day!