I am opening my first team project called In-Dome. I am gone make a game, where player gets trapped inside of huge building. Someone puts a very huge dome onto building so it is almost impossible to get out. Player’s goal is to avoid enemies(building guards and creatures with modified DNA) or kill them, find the keys, solve puzzles and get our of building. The game style will be similar to first series of Resident evil games, especially first series. I am looking for people who might help me. Remember, so this game might become commercional project, and if so, than evryone, who will be in credits(people who will join) might get some protif. Lets hope so it will happen like that, but for that I need some good scripters and modellers. Evryone is free to join now- just post a reply here or send me a private message.
Rebooted at 10 June 2015!
Current Progress log:
- Made simple character!
- Walk animations done!
- Started environment design!
- Basic inventory system, easy to use!
- Inventory animation!
- Camera switch!
- Weapon equip!
- Player stops when wall is in front of him!
- Fixed the gradual framerate loss, thanks scorpion81!
- Fixed no sound played when aiming downwards and shooting!
- Improve the game logic, made script easier editable!
- Improve environment design!
- Get more team members to work on models and textures!
- Add more items and scenes!
- Make scenes use pre-rendered very low poly high-res texture based background elements! Already using invisible colliders to improve the performance as this game doesn’t require very smooth collision.
Join us now and discover exciting development of games!
More info at my blog: http://adris3d.blogspot.com