Hello, I’m searching for an experienced 3D artist who has already done realistic medical models and understands how to accomplish optimal lighting for still shots and animations. This project will entail illustrating various oral diseases for hundreds of medical videos.
Needed models for stills and animation:
- Human lips, mouth, jaw (lower human head)
- Inside human mouth (tongue, teeth and gums)
- Various angles with mouth open at various degrees, and tongue in various positions (rig model for mouth, lip and tongue movement)
- Models of diseases / disorders in various places of the mouth, gums and tongue including roof of mouth
- Possible cross sections of the above
- Possibly ways to highlight or focus on specific areas of the model (moderate special effects)
- Realistic results with a proven portfolio
- Willing to share .blend files and assets
- Fluid English
- Communicative (Responds to emails and messages promptly)
- Decent turn around time (I’m looking for quality, but we also need to adhere to deadlines)
I’m searching for high quality, realistic results. Please only apply if you have applicable experience. Please send me portfolio examples of applicable projects that demonstrate your competence in animation and modeling of medical / anatomical examples.
I’m attaching a sample script. What is Fibroma v1_SB.pdf (1.0 MB)
I’m also open to purchasing a stock model, such as this one, and customizing it for our needs:
The client sent this link for examples. If you scroll down to the animations section, the client likes these animations:
Lastly, email me directly at [email protected] with your portfolio and interest.