Increasing Size of Camera Preview

Hi, I’m new to the Blender Game Engine and Blender Rendering as well…so far I’ve only used Blender for authoring content to be used in another engine.

I have a game sample and I would like to increase the camera preview window, as in the image below.

In other posts I’ve found on this topic, the prevailing solution is changing the camera properties (i.e. focal length, sensor size, aspect ratio, etc.) to be able to see more of the scene. That’s not what I’m trying to do. I’m looking at this strictly from a usability standpoint. There’s a lot of wasted space in the viewport that could be used for the camera, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to change it.

It’s also kind of annoying that when preview I the game it plays in that very small window.

Anyone know of how this can be changed? Thank you in advance for your help.

Use the scroll wheel and zoom in.

Seems like it’s easy to overthink these things. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, sdfgeoff! I feel like a dope, but I’m happy to get an answer on this!

Don’t feel like ‘a dope’ for asking a (hindsight) obvious question like this. Reasons:

• Blender’s interface is hard to learn
  • A guarantee many many other people have had this issue. Hopefully some people in the future with this issue will find this thread.

You can also hit “Pos1” to make the cameraview fit the screen.

Just as a heads up to people who don’t have German keyboards, Pos1 is the “Home” key.