Independent triggerable animations for a single object

I’m currently working on a object with different rigged mechanical features, and I’m wondering if it is possible to have them animated separately, in order to trigger them whenever I click on them, just like in some car video games where you can click on the doors and hood for them to open and close?
What I’d like to do is have all the animations not being on the same timeline, meaning I could switch on and off each mechanisms at any moment for real time display. I haven’t found anything about it online yet.

Thanks for any advice on this matter.

When you click on them? No.

Otherwise, yeah, totally possible. You can tie these independent animations to anything you want. I’d encourage you to look up RBF Nodes, it has the functionality you’re looking for :slight_smile:

It’s an addon right? Thanks but I’ll consider that in last resort for now. Also I just remembered that in older versions of Blender you could bind specific actions to your keyboard in the game engine, I wonder if it’s still working as of 3.0? Still I don’t even know if it would work for what I want