Lighting is done with 4 poly lights. One for window, one for the sun, one for the fill light (with a blue tint) and one for a small lamp close to the model (yellow tint)
The face is very simple with no details at all. I knew it will be rendered very small so I didn’t care.
Thanks for all suggestions, I’ll remember them when I’ll make a horse anathomy study next time. This time it was a quick dynamic topology exercise and I found out that it’s not easy to manipulate the object done in dyntopo with transform tools like scale (additionally with proportional editing on) at least on my notebook it’s almost impossible - blender hangs with every try (too many points, faces). So I didn’t even try to fix anyting outside of sculpting tools even when I saw that it should be done.
And if it comes about the horse, I just took few first images which I’ve found on google as references and did a very general and rough sculpt of the horse I was not trying to do a specific horse breed model. So I agree that the horse may be a little bit mutated
Also posing the horse done as dyntopo sculpt was not possible in my case.