Indie Boutique Production Company logo

Hey Blender folks,

I am an actor, writer, producer, director, nonprofit and production company owner.

I have recently taken the leap to get a new production company underway similar to Seven Buck Productions in that it will focus on my brand while developing IP (movies/series etc etc).

I myself made the logo as best as I could but now need better assets to accompany the first project we are about to embark on… our first pretty intense short film.

I fell in love with VideoCoPilots ORB space potential but am in complete awe of what Creative Shrimp has done with Blender and their SPACE VFC ASSETS.

I am looking for someone who can create a static 3D logo and animated version as well of the ANOMALOUS PRODUCTIONS logo one I uploaded to this post.

The three elements of the logo are:

• the matte black with white/silver bevelled edges 3d font
  • matte/satin white font 3d
  • 3d black transparent male figure (almost double exposure styling but 3d) inspired by the “Vitruvian Man” with his edges having characteristics of a black hole similar to the SPACE VFX ASSETS from Creative Shrimp with an inside fly through of different interstellar phenomena from their SPACE VFX ASSETS as well.

I am looking for someone to collaborate on with hopes of maybe coming on board some other paid film projects.

LOVE their stuff.

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics for production company logo.

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    http://www.JayceVenditti.com
    http://www.AnomalousProductions.com

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    High- intermediate skills to pro. With emphases of skills on 3D font creation and animation as well as space asset creation and animation.

4. What is the deadline?
    Mid June at the latest.

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers.
    With blenders capabilities and something like Creative Shrimp I’d love a top tier Universal Studios, SkyDance, LionsGate, Relativity Media quality logo the the ANOMALOUS LOGO i provided in this post.

6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
    I have some of my own finances but depending on timing I have an investor for a film I am working on that may be interested in helping make this logo the best it can be.

1 Like