indigo Wont't Render!

Every time I try to export and render something in indigo, indigo encounters an error and then shuts down. Why?

How would we know?

Seriously, you’ll have to provide more information. There are many things that could have gone wrong.

Well When I export my .xml file and I try to acess the file through the command prompt, after I type (indigo {Filename}.xml) and then press <enter>, an error report comes up and after that indigo just shuts down.

Have you tried to use the Blender exporter script? It works like a charm for me. Also make sure that every mesh in your seen has a material assigned to it.

hope this helps

When I tried to run my .xml file with indigo a message came up saying that I was missing a .dll!!!:eek:

So google the .dll and get it.

Thanks for everyones suggestions, but now it says (Fatal Error:SceneLoaderExcep:Found Unexpected element {radiance} in element backround (around line 33 column 9).
Why?:spin:

Maybe you should also try to get help on the Indigo forums. As Indigo’s source isn’t open, only the developer can really help/fix bugs.

create a factory settings scene (the one with just a cube)
and use the blender exporter script (should be called blendigo)
and press export - this should open indigo automatically (if everything is setup properly)
you do have the export script, right?

Thanks for everyones suggestions, but now it says (Fatal Error:SceneLoaderExcep:Found Unexpected element {radiance} in element backround (around line 33 column 9).
Why?:spin:
Make sure you are using the same version blendigo script and indigo version. The above error is because you’re not.

A Google search, even a search of this forum or the indigo forum would give you the answer. It’s been answered so many times. :slight_smile:

if nothing works reinstall indigo and blendigo