Individual logic with parented objects

This is a ‘round’ menu that I’m making, I’ll try to explain it as best as I can:

So, when I press down, the empty rotates by a certain ammount so that the next menu choice is touching the ‘collision box’. So one menu choice starts a game, another goes to the credits and another quits the game. But when they’re parented to the empty, whichever menu choice I choose runs through starting the game and going to the menu before quitting. Is there any way to give them individual logic?

Wrong forum i think.
I’m not being a forum-policeman, it’s a matter of views - you’ll get more in the support forum

If you want a thread moved please report it to the mod team (small triangle at the bottom of each post). Saves having to clean up the fallout when you make duplicate threads in different forums. I’ve deleted your other thread.

Yes please, if that’s O.K., just PM it to me.

You might want to add mouse sensors too ;).

Without your logic setup of the menu choices and/or the choice indicator we can just guess what you mean.

My best bet is that you have a problem with the collision sensor. You might want to enable Physics Representation at the Game Menu. That allows you to see what collision is triggered.