Infected - album cover art

I don’t know what happened with my attachment. Luckily I saved it also to dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsqe3epz0zk09fx/cd_cover_edit.jpg

With this I just wanted to tell, that I think it would work better if it were not so clean. You should zoom it to 100% with those dropbox controls to see it better. It’s not perfect though. :slight_smile:

So I’ve added some backlighting, some effects and postprocessing and I would stop there. If you have any more suggestions, I’ll be happy to hear them!

Attachments

I just noticed your post! Thank you for this, I’ll look into it!

Looks gorgeous! :slight_smile:
One thing bothers me, though. Is this water at the bottom, where all those tentacles come out? If yes I would add more ripples to it, now it looks kinda flat.

Yes, more like sewage water. I’ll check this out, thanks!

I went with your suggestions guys, many thanks. I’m thinking of leaving it as it is :slight_smile:

Attachments

Absolutely fabulous! Well done!

Thank you!

Guys, one last thing - someone asked for the name of the band.
They are called ORCHIVION and their address is:

www.orchivion.com

They have been known as STRAIN until they changed their name today:
www.facebook.com/strainband

Every band would love a cover like that! It’s really well mad and an awesome design. My only issue is tha I don’t understand what’s going on with his hands. The left hand looks like some kind of vortex but I can’t figure out the right one. I would really like that to stand out more so it becomes more a part of the story and not just a couple of element I have to guess what it is. If you fix that you’ll get a flawless from me! :slight_smile: