Infected Zone


https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6LZobw

66 Likes

That’s amazing! I like everything here: texturing, lighting, scatering… great work!!

2 Likes

Great job, man. Hatts off. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thanks Peter :slight_smile:

Overall looks great!
Why, oh why do you have to spoil it via the zombie-klischee though? :crazy_face:

Nah, it’s fine though personally I’d preferred it without.

One question: What is the white stuff on the roofs? If it’s meant to be snow, I’m not sold on the distribution.
On the one hand, the gaps inbetween individual shingles should probably be ever so slightly less apparent under the snow (even if it’s just a thin snow cover remaining).
And on the other hand, if all the snow elsewhere (e.g. on the ground) had already been molten by the sunshine, the same should most probably apply to all or at least the better part of all those roof sections exposed to direct sun insulation and remaining snow be mostly confined to the shaded parts.
Otherwise great work though.

greetings, Kologe

Well done. I love it.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Im playing Alan Wake 2 at the moment, i get the same vibe from this image. To bad you didnt give any feedback or info