Inheritance

This is a concept for a movie I would want to make, I thought I’d do this since it’s so close to halloween.

Blender 2.42
Gimp 2.0

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2725/inheritanceff2.jpg

Explanation:

-=Inheritance=-
“We all inherit things from our parents, the good and the bad.”

A man inherits some land from his now deseased father and upon this land lies a portal to another realm and there is a house in it and he goes in where he meets an ancient evil, an evil that has been witnessed by humans for centuries upon centuries, the embodiment of this evil are these creatures that wear a cloak of shadows and they try to kill him, because he is the heir of his father, a man who stood up agianst the creatures will to take over the earth and a battle wages between this man and the creatures.
This is “the bad” that has been inherited.

But the man has inherited a means of defeating the otherworldly foes, a means by which his father was unable to carry through and only slow down the creatures feed on this world, but now these creatures will surely meet their end by the hand of the son.
This is “the good” that has been inherited.

The cracks between that wall and the plaster look alittle flat, but, heck, I couldn’t do that :slight_smile:

Nice work

Clean texture work. The image is too glowed/blurred, though. I’d like to see this movie.

Yeah, that glow/blur is postpro in gimp.

-=Inheritance=-
“We all inherit things from our parents, the good and the bad.”

just a suggesion, why not include that phrase, “We all inherit things from our parents, the good and the bad”, in your next poster render? makes it much more interesting; since with just the word inheritance and 2 red eye, it was a little difficult to see anything that made sense. Though I like the wear and tear of the wall and floors plus all of the detailed litters.

A man inherits some land from his now deseased father and upon this land lies a portal to another realm and there is a house in it and he goes in where he meets an ancient evil, an evil that has been witnessed by humans for centuries upon centuries, the embodiment of this evil are these creatures that wear a cloak of shadows and they try to kill him, because he is the heir of his father, a man who stood up agianst the creatures will to take over the earth and a battle wages between this man and the creatures.
This is “the bad” that has been inherited.

But the man has inherited a means of defeating the otherworldly foes, a means by which his father was unable to carry through and only slow down the creatures feed on this world, but now these creatures will surely meet their end by the hand of the son.
This is “the good” that has been inherited.

I hope that cleared it up a bit, I don’t want to give too much away, I feel this will be a great scifi/suspense movie.

Oh also all C&C are very much welcomed and appreciated.

Looks good, but the scene out the window looks a little hazy and unrealistic.

You don’t post much here for artwork, but when you do, you do so with great images. This is a great piece.

I agree about the scene outside, but that is minor. Maybe a bit more bump on the walls and the floors too.

Nice work.

BgDM

oh, are those windows :confused:
I thought they were paintings and they realy didn’t belong in the scene. it mocks up the gloomy part. should be night outside.

Jacco;