Inspired by Freid and Blender and Inkscape

Still needs some edit and to source my you know what to avoid plagerism, but I did spend some hours on this exercise…

Attachments

Whoa - Didn’t need not edit on this. Umm I’ll get to the plagerism avoidance bit just yet.

Attachments

Hi,

‘inspired by Freid’… Is he me :wink: Lol ?

So you made it in blender then added the strokes in inkscape ?

Ummm Yep. I saw your wonderful works and decided to put some more ratings on me impression of Inkscape. Have a great day!

Here’s another one! Getting used to the fill pattern!

Attachments

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks LC - have a great day!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No worries - registered for innovative approach

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :ba:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :ba:

hey, that’s MR T!

Yes - but that’s beside the point. Thank you for your input and have a great day!

Lost my weed joint pipe . . . here’s something I did and will go looking for the bong pipe now…while ya’ll look at the picture.

Attachments

Just with GIMP. Ya’all have a great day

Attachments

Got this as a rip off from “The Crosswalk” - an open project that kind of slowed down. The mesh is “The Maxx” another free mesh. I edited as a combination from GIMP & Inkscape. Roughly a couple of hours work. I hope to get some quicker ones soon as I get up to speed.

Attachments

This is with make-human, GIMP,inkscape editing & Blender. … . nothing pretty much with my own.

Attachments

Here’s a quick one I did . . . there was lots on in between … used the free mesh “The Maxx”. Kind of threw on a new texture.

Attachments

Another one - With make-human etc. Here’s practise of a short comic panel I intend to put.

Attachments

A couple more. I will organise a proper set-up one day …

Attachments

Some more I did . . . all with lots of help from free software …

Attachments