Intender Animation Studio

Intender was first called NoName. Intender is busy with a movie that’s in full production now.

Watch on the Intender Site for news and production pictures.

Monday we will finish the robots for our movie except for the big robot

NoName i thought was a better name.

Alltaken

well we don’t get mutch votes so i’ll say:

“People of Elysiun. We have no lowpoly-plans. Only good quality for our movies is to be done at our studio!!”

I hope this will help

We really are making our movies good quality that’s why we are busy now.

On Monday the robots for the movie are about to be finished and proubarly also be placed on the site(we use blogger because of easy adding news and pics)

Quality speaks for itself.

Some of you newbs, lol…delusions of grandeur

In that case you need to extract yourself from the team, pronto! Your gallery is awful dude, one of the worst ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Get serious. Learn to model. Plan, Plan Plan, then come at us with an idea.

Mod edit by WeirdHat: fixed your quadruple post…

hello :<

i’m not a noob and i can model what i want if i stick some time to it but we are just starting the production and not everybody has the idea to work hard(i have that idea because i’m also the starter of this ‘awful’ studio)

i’m working hard for the studio and i’m a motivator of everybody that’s just sitting there and waiting for a miracle(sorry Intender)!!!

i also want to get to work but some guys don’t know anything about animation and they will learn that

because we’ll need to push the limit!!!

AND I CAN BLEND GOOD TO WITH MY 500 MHZ PC OK!!!

…Please Stand By…

I hope you’ll now understand our/my working enviorment. But some of us(including me) still need to go to school and we can’t blend there because we only may learn there :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Why be so hard while were starting to build a nice movie
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

And i’m planning too!!!

i’m not just a dumb guy that started a studio for fun to just sit and wait for a blender bug that makes the whole movie :frowning:

It’s better to get bad crits from the right people than getting good crits from the wrong.

Why do you refuse critique from am blender master like [email protected]? It was a bit harsh, but I think you were really begging for it, saying you only deliver good quality.

sorry i’m already calming down :expressionless:
:x :-? :stuck_out_tongue: 8) :slight_smile: :smiley:

Always Stay Smiling!!! :wink:

Whats funny is your already making excuses and you havent even started yet. The worst thing you can do is make big promises and not deliver. The best thing you could have done is be honest from the beginning and say,

“I have never made a full feature movie, I know I will have alot to learn. If anyone has advice for me to help me reach my impossible goal I will aprreciate it. Even If I fail, the things I will learn on the way will be invaluble to me in the future.”

…but we know you diddnt say this. Good luck either way. This is one reason I made blenderprojects. Best to get shot down, or encouraged before you make a “blog” or website.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Tutorials/3DMovies/Index

tanx a lot Enrique

i did not used al of the things at that part of the wiki

i’ll advise this page to the rest of intender!!!

:slight_smile: i’m happy i started this topic

Best we can do is learn from our mistakes. Maybe others will learn something before they make a mistake too…

You have the WILLl, now practice and make yourself better. Find the WAY…

and with 2.40 it will be mutch easier :wink: