Interior Scene -Living Room-

Hey guys! :smiley: A really recent one I’m working on here… Pretty proud of how it’s been working out… I need to install linux, and then finish working on it, but I’m having a good bit of trouble in that area :no:
So, here’s all I got for now :slight_smile:

So there’s the render, and the clay so to speak… Below I’ll upload another clay :slight_smile:

Attachments

Sorry, I have to show off my stairs… they really surprised me with the way they turned out…

And the second clay render…

Did you model the man joey? If so well done. If not well done still.

Hi Joey!:smiley: Is that last one a matcap or a SP AO screencap? It looks pretty good.:slight_smile: I do hope that you have used the usual required maps on the furnace.=P The walls look very plain ATM, mix the color with a noise texture to break up the evenness. This looks pretty good overall.

No, the guy was an image :stuck_out_tongue:

AO :wink:
And of course… Bump, Spec, Texture, and Displacement…
As for the walls, that last thing I want this place to look, is dirty… However, I’ll look into playing with the nodes a bit, to break up the evenness…

I think that’s my favorite new 2.74 feature.:slight_smile: I literally never turn it off.:smiley: I’m not even suggesting that you make it look dirty, just give it some color variation.

Okay… I did that, and then blender crashed, and didn’t recover it :stuck_out_tongue: So I gotta do it again now XD But it’s just a couple nodes, so it’s easy… Just irritating…