Interior training MM

Hi,
I’m trying to archive photorealism in interior.
But right now I have run out of ideas…
How to make this better… Any ideas?
I’m also interested in free high resolution and quality images for background. Any fine sources?
I would appreciate any advices…
Regrets !

Check proportions…

I agree with @ola.oxelhag,
windows are too wide,
decrease vignette and add glow, lens distorsion with dispersion and DOF

Yes,the bed is looking quite short.

Thanks for advices, I’ve changed proportions, also decided to low the back light… Unfortunately now it require much more samples to get clear… This is 2400 samples and still noisy… Not enought vram to get branched path tracing so stick with progressive.Finally I’m gona set 5000 samples. Any advices to make it better?

Another try…
Changed focal point, some texture…
Still not satisfied

Ha midget bed. lol Yeah despite the bed looking like it is designed for hobbits, it is an incredible render. Oh ur crown molding is off the walls. I’ve never seen that in real life and I do home remodels. Not saying it isn’t a thing though. I see how you have it that way to hide curtain rods, so it may just be something I’ve never seen.

this is really an incredible good render !!! As Brent mentioned the bed seems to be too short. And I cant really tell you why but for me the door looks fake.
But is very realistic after all!!!

I was wondering why it looks so short when it is all in right dimensions…
Answer is that i’ve used wide angle camera and there is no disortion…

So decided to try fish eye camera, strange but it seams to get rid of noise faster with panorama camera then default…

But why is that, every time i try to use panorama camera i get strange line in the middle of picture? see below.
It appears in my every file with panorama camera …

Can i change thumbnail of thread?

You should try adding a rectangle as a scale reference, I always say that it’s an even 5’5" just to help with proportions.

If the bed is to scale then you need to add something at the foot of the bed to show that. Maybe one of those storage seats or something. I think that is the issue here. I doubted that you made this wonderful room and didn’t put ur bed to scale. If you add some shoes even that might help a lot as a reference to give scale.