Interior with blender to octane integrated plugin (22-01 > more images ...)

Awesome! Great!!! Beautiful!

Wow! You are ridiculously good at this. I agree with your chosen contrast because Iā€™ve seen a trend in magazine print to push contrast hard and push saturation hard in online images and load the world with Instagram madness in other cases. The modeling, placement, cameras and lighting are so naturally placed that itā€™s easy to forget Blender was involved.

If I must crit somethingā€¦ Thereā€™s a stool, its reflections are other-worldly theyā€™re so strong. Itā€™s possible the contrast bump pushed that chrome material. Really well deserved praise through and through!

Some great renders, but I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s anything close to the quality of your previous works. But if this was mostly a test for the render engine/exporter, itā€™s a pretty nice test :slight_smile:

Congrats on the top row, you deserve it :yes:

@SunBurn: What is your point?

I am amazed by the level of detail in grunge/dirt texturing, especially the wall and the floor! Just the wooden panel seems a bit plain in this regardā€¦ Anyway incredible modeling, textures and rendering!!!

I mean this just blows my mind, so inspiring! Well done.

Hi Enrico, could you explain this further please?

Also, have you ever and obtained similar results playing with Cycles?

Awesome enricoceric. I especially liked the lifelike realism of 1138.jpg

I fā€¦, awesome !

Perfect. I really need to get Octane.

Hi and thanks to everyone for your kind words, much appreciated.

Iā€™ll post a new series based on that scene soon.

Having photos of the fruits in different views, I used the UV projection painting, big work but very effective.

Indeed this was mainly a test to try to catch the best light using the octane plugin. I reused my existing models and simply organise them in a studio shot scene. Nothing indeed to do with the creation process of the previous works :wink:

I usualy make one render with sunlight and one with hdr and mix them together to get something more natural, this time I simply render in one single pass. I often try to play with Cycles but never made a serious render with it. I get faster results using Octane, Iā€™m quite sure I could get similar results using Cycles when I see some great renders made with it but I donā€™t have enough experience to get the best result out of it.

Wow! Really brilliant work here.
The only thing that detracts from the believability is the rocking horse, since no child in the 21st century would be entertained by that.
Swap it for an iPad and everything will look like a real life scene. ;-p
Seriously though, great work. I especially loved the textures - each one is a treat to the eye.
Thanks for sharing.

Your work inspire me!

What Iā€™m interested in is your technique for overcoming Octaneā€™s texture limit for scenes (due to CUDA), the theme here tends to be pretty typical for your interiors, but somehow you seem to pack the scene with a number of textures that seem like would go beyond Octaneā€™s limit.

Excllent work !!! Very realā€¦ and tasty !!
Very inspiringā€¦

The fabric on the table is a bit strange for meā€¦ But maybe iā€™s just meā€¦ :slight_smile:

But everything elseā€¦ wowā€¦

enricoceric: nice work, your renders look very realistic, makes me want to do some rendering hehe :wink:

Thanks again to everyone,

I added some more images to complete this series.

The texture work on the rug is sick! Great work.

Excelent work!, maybe the best architecture visualization Iā€™ve seen in this forums, congratulations. Iā€™d love to see something this good rendered in cycles