Introducing: The Decimator!

(ThisOne) #1

The gimball-tailed Decimator saw first flight today. Sure to strike terror in the hearts of Blender enemies the world over, it cruises at any altitude and runs on nitroglycerine.

Attachments

(Haker) #2

Lol nitroglycerine is in breast implants…

(Khnum) #3

Lol nitroglycerine is in breast implants…

I really don’t think that’s true, more like saline (saltwater) which replaced silicon after all the women started dieing from sillicon poisoning.

As for the image, the modeling looks good, but the model to me is very uninspired, not too original or unique. Except perhaps for the description.[/quote]

(dragonzero) #4

i dont want to sound like a jerk , but just wondering , how does it rise and fall or steer in general , there dosent look like there are any stabilizers (fins that are perpendicular to the wings or elivators ( small fins on back of wings)

obviously you can handle them in maping but…

Attachments

(ThisOne) #5

just wondering , how does it rise and fall or steer in general , there dosent look like there are any stabilizers

Not to worry. The trusty navigator will keep her straight. (Do you think his hand is big enough?)

Attachments

(dragonzero) #6

lol , thats hillarious , but i just meant use a little bit of creative bumpmaping (put a grooove on the wings to make illusion of seperate peices)

(MrMuscly) #7

Humour like that should be rewarded.

(dragonzero) #8

i think he needs to do a animation of a fly by pimp smack :smiley: :Z