Inventory for 2.55

Ok i just logged in after a loooooong time away.
And some ppl are interessted in this, im sry to say the following stuff.
I am not working on this for a long time.
I will reupload the files, but im not into the materia to give any helps.

Sry for this, just you know this project is on ice atm.

Here is the File:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-4287015/Inventorty.7z.html

Hi all…
Useful resource and nice example to practice the globalDict()…
Bur I’ve some inconvenients and some thing I can’t understand…
First at all, is working for recents Blender versions?? When I launch it, the ¿cursor? (middle of the screen) appear like a black square. Also I tried to picked up everything and nothing appears in the inventory…

I’ve tried to make myself inventory taking references of that one…
Blender in my own “Item_Sensor” debugs the next error… “KeyError: ‘playerpicklist’”. I have no seen the way where this dictionary is called and initialized, but I have checked is in x_core.

Something else I can’t understand… in the Inventory 1.0 project, in the PlayerControl script appears the next line … from functions import AddToInv, it has any use in this area??

At the end I have checked in the origin object the next propertie and value: network render {‘server_address’: ‘[default]’} , can anybody explain me which is it function?

Thank you in advance and overall Equal, this example is one of anybody needs early or later :wink:

Never mind… I have found the object that executes the x_core script (in GAME object)

I converted it some time ago for someone else to Blender 2.64.

Here is my version.

Sorry mate I haven’t seen before your response, I have just changed the option in my account to reply me when some thread has been response…

I have tried your mod and still can’t see correctly, looks like changed but now almost all are “whited”

Enviado desde mi HTC One S usando Tapatalk 2

There are no textures saved in my file.
Download the file from Equal and unzip the file, then copy my blend file in to the unzipped directory.