Invitation pour...

Bonjour à tous les utilisateur de Blender de Montréal et des environs et particulièrement ceux qui était lors de la dernière conférence. Je suis entrain de faire un Fanfilm de La guerre des étoiles et je suis à la recherche de une ou plusieures personnes qui m’aideront dans les animations. Ceci est une opportunité car nous avons été contacté par des gens de l’industries du cinéma et de la télévision. Ces gens vont nous aider à finir notre projet et nous appeler à faire le leurs. Opportunité pour les gens qui veulent en faire un métier, outrement dit CA PARAIT BIEN DANS UN C.V. La date butoire pour notre film est le 30 janvier, montage fini, nous voulons le présenter au festivale Vitesse Lumière de Québec, festivale très courut… J’attens de vos nouvelles.

Laurent alias Néphyte.

babelfish.altavista.com:

Hello with all the user of Blender of Montreal and the surroundings and particularly those which was at the time of the last conference. I am spirit to make Fanfilm of the Star Wars and I am in the search of one or plusieures people which will help me in animations. This is an opportunity because we were contacted by people of industries of the cinema and television. These people will help us to finish our project and to invite us to do theirs. Opportunity for people who want to make a trade of it, outrement known as CA APPEARS WELL IN a C.V. the date butoire for our film is on January 30, finished assembly, we want to present it at the festivale Speed Light of Quebec, festivale very ran… I attens of your news. Laurent alias Néphyte.

For those who are curious but don’t speak French :wink:

Hye neophyte! c’est moi qui a fait le petit tutorial du vaisseau à la conférence. Je te souhaite que plusieur personne joignent ton projet…malheureusement jai pas le temps de taider…:frowning: Bon courage!

X-warrior writes:

Hye neophyte! c’est moi qui a fait le petit tutorial du vaisseau à la conférence. Je te souhaite que plusieur personne joignent ton projet…malheureusement jai pas le temps de taider… Bon courage!

…yes, and thank you very much for the bicycle. :stuck_out_tongue:

its interesting how people ignore the fact that this is an english speaking forum and post away in their own language without even considering to figure out what language everything else is written in.

lol blendermax, does it say anywhere that it is english only speaking forum??

and is it american english, or british english.

or perhaps its english from australia, south africa, new zealand, wherever.

:S

since he was only talking to people in quebec, it isn’t a real issue IMO.

Alltaken

yea, but its still rather disrespectful i think. not that it really matters… i just dont like those french people in canada… theyre horrible…( :stuck_out_tongue: ) %|

I think blendermax want a slap in the face :stuck_out_tongue:

the thing is…that IF he isn’t bilingual…and that he don’t know english…and he want help!.. :wink:

Neophyte: tu devrais essayer sur http://www.blender.clan.st c’est juste des francais alors p-e tu pourras être aider :smiley:

yea, but its still rather disrespectful i think. not that it really matters… i just dont like those french people in canada… theyre horrible…( )

Ho ya? un respect full? i should—i will point out that here in quebec we, french pp think that the !/%?"% american who come here and don’t even try to speak french are what you call it disrespectful. Even more because we have to kick our asss to learn this english to speak to you. It’s a must in our study program. And you come here and say I can’t speak french (i don’t wanna try). Maybe you can’t even talk two language at all. So whene you talk about us, be more respectful in your words.
O and we are horrible? can you even give a good point of this little thought.
don’t we are like every other english pp in Canada, have you ever been in Canada anyway? poor little kid without a head to think.

ouf sa ma fait du bien d’en parler :wink: .

Heuresement, je sais parler francais. C’est vrai, je ne parle q’un peu, mais j’ai compris que tu as dit dans la derniere ligne… :wink: . Et je ne suis pas americain non plus, je suis polonais, habitant en Allemagne! Et plus je ne crois pas que les canadiens sont horrible, c’est étais un blague… mais je crois que tu le sait, non?

Ok, now proofread and correct my crappy french, which will probably make you feel even better than telling me what you think of americans! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sans rancune alors. :wink:
I’m in a good mood now.

Americans this, Americans that. You automatically assume that someone that says something bad is American. Why on earth do y’all immediately jump on us with problems. It makes me so mad to try and read a freakin forum and everytime i get in one one of y’all is talking about how America sucks blah blah blah. Get rid of the Bush emperialism blah, blah, blah. I am not arguing for or against america. (Although I love America and think Bush is doing a great job as the president). But this topic has nothing to do about how any of you anti americans don’t like us and what we do.