Iphone 4 issues. *Fixed*

Apple is going to release a fix for the Iphone 4 reception issue.

Link

It’s not so much a fix as a cover up… I feel sorry for those 1.7 Million people who bought this peace of crap.

If you hold it like a total retard then you loose reception. Am I the only person glad that the antenna is positioned away from the brain?

You mean like in your hand?

I have an iPhone 4, I have never had that problem, even if I ever did it’s not that big of a deal. Regardless, as bigbad said, you only get that problem if you hold it like retard.

Like a retard:
http://i45.tinypic.com/261n8tg.png

Or like a 20$ hooker holding a meat stick:
http://i49.tinypic.com/wb6net.png

Retard = Left handed user? Or user who is right handed but holding his phone with his left hand.

Are these people retarded?

I know some people absolutely think Apple can do no wrong but you guys have to admit that what they have done is very bad, espeically to those who are so loyal.

They admitted the problem, they said the case would solve it, then they said hold it different, then they said they will NOT under any circumstances give out free cases and people will have to pay, then they said all phones have this issue, then they said there will be a software fix, then they said there was NO problem, now they are going to release and update which basically adjusts how many bars are displayed which is another way of saying there is NO fix and will NOT be a fix.

It’s cool that you guys are protecting Apple, you’s are quite clearly loyal to the brand, but I don’t want some uneducated person spending an extremely large amount of money on a device which fails at it’s main task and secondly to give that money to a company who basically admitted a problem and then turned around and said ‘go f*ck yourselves’ there is no problem.

Sound about right?

You should be. There has been no increase in brain cancer or any other brain-disease since the introduction of cell phones that can be correlated to them. All talk about phones being dangerous is just speculations, which seems more and more wrong the more research it is given.

Read this - http://www.anandtech.com/show/3794/the-iphone-4-review/2 - an expert that has the phone did real tests about the receptions. Also a iphone 4 user said in this thread that there is no issue. You’re just hatin’ apple.

You should be. There has been no increase in brain cancer or any other brain-disease since the introduction of cell phones that can be correlated to them. All talk about phones being dangerous is just speculations, which seems more and more wrong the more research it is given.

Cellphones are quite new to this world, it’s about ten years people ago people could afford a phone and about 5 years ago it became cheap to call other. Still no real study about young people that talk for 10 years everyday. But yeah, probably speculations that it causes cancer. At least for the 30 studies that has been done.

I’m still going to get an iPhone 4 within a few months just because I like iPhones. Sue me!