iPhone Pokemon/Tamagotchi cross! :D

Hey, I know this isn’t actually a WIP, but me and my colleagues have put together this game and we would love some community support. Not sure if this is strictly advertising or not, but the graphics were done in blender :wink:

A brief overview: Our game, WanderPets, is a pet game that resembles Pokemon and Tamagotchi. You explore your world and discover new areas, items, and creatures! You can collect these creatures and raise them with food and toys and then battle them with other pets or take them to an arcade and play different games!

Kickstarter is a secure site that allows people to pledge and invest in projects they find promising. In return, projects will reward pledgers with commodities, most often relating to the product they are selling. Every Kickstarter project must be fully funded before its time expires or no money changes hands.
Why?

1. It’s less risk for everyone. If you need $5,000, it’s tough having $2,000 and a bunch of people expecting you to complete a $5,000 project.
  2. It allows people to test concepts (or conditionally sell stuff) without risk. If you don’t receive the support you want, you’re not compelled to follow through. This is huge!
  3. It motivates. If people want to see a project come to life, they’re going to spread the word.

So, please watch our video and make a pledge for some of our cool prizes! If you’re interested and can’t make a pledge, send it to your friends and family who you think might also be interested. If you’re interested in donating more, contact us via Kickstarter and we can work something out. We really need your help to finish developing this game, so don’t hold back!

Questions and comments are also welcome!

sorry, but bump!