Is Blender CMake/Linux Compile Working for anyone?

I get an OpenGL missing lib error all of a sudden. It only happens with a clean rebuild. Anyone else getting this problem?

:~/blender-svn/build$ cmake …/blender -DOPENIMAGEIO_ROOT_DIR=…/oiio/dist/linux -DBOOST_ROOT=…/boost -DBOOST_CUSTOM=1 -DBoost_INCLUDE_DIRS=pwd/…/boost/include/ -DBoost_LIBRARY_DIRS=pwd/…/boost/lib -DBoost_LIBRARIES="pwd/…/boost/lib/libboost_date_time.a;pwd/…/boost/lib/libboost_filesystem.a;pwd/…/boost/lib/libboost_thread.a;pwd/…/boost/lib/libboost_regex.a;pwd/…/boost/lib/libboost_system.a"
– Could NOT find OpenGL (missing: OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)
– Blender Skipping: (bf_collada;extern_openjpeg;extern_redcode)
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
linked by target “blender” in directory /home/b99/blender-svn/blender/source/creator

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I just tried to checkout the svn and re-compile from the source and it works for me.

the OpenGL library is usually provided by the driver for your videocard, you can also do a little trick: use the ldd utility with a blender executable from a recent version of blender and see if all the libraries are properly linked on your system.

You can also download a build from the latest svn checkout from the buildbot service http://builder.blender.org/download/

^ Ah, I did install new drivers for my GPU a few days ago, makes sense. Thanks!

In addition to what blé said: in my build folder, in CMakeCache.txt, I have for that variable:

OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libGL.so

Check if this file, usually a link to the actual library, is present.