Is it possible to create camera culling in UPBGE 0.3 through Python?

While I do know that you can just make a camera instantly and just manually slap culling onto it via options, what I am looking to create instead would be a camera culling system that would just require a few game properties that enable you to adjust everything culling related, and requires the “cullCam” game property to have the name of the current camera the script is attached to. The script sets the values of the camera chosen by the property, or if the cullCam property is set to an entered name of “active” or no cullCam property exists, it just sets it to the default camera (the active camera). This simplifies things a lot, and makes it more compatible with game characters switching views.

The script would also set the camera culling shape type, the distance, minimum/maximum distance, and everything through game properties. A “enableCulling” game property switches this on/off. I assume this could also be done for logic culling/physic culling too…

Is it possible to do this? I mean, just importing bpy and using camera and printing it out (bpy.types.camera or something else that is bpy and camera, maybe camera data), which returns all of the arguments, also return culling arguments like cullingBox…