Is it possible to fillet this edge without destory geometry?

is it possible to fillet this edge without destory geometry?

You could try this way:

• Put your bevel modifier at the end of the list.
  • All edges should have fillet now.
  • But the fillet size is limited by the distance from the cylinder edges to edges and to the cube edges.
  • It can be tweaked by moving the cylinder edges to maximize the distance to the cube edge.

Thanks for you answer.
I know how to do that.
See picture.

answer

I want to fillet only the top corner, not side corner.
Is it possible?

Create a Vertex Group and select the Group in the Bevel-Modifier (Limit Method)

Thanks. but your solution is delete the cylinder, I want the same effect without apply the boolean modifier. Do you understand?

The only way you might be able to get what you want without applying your boolean is to put the bevel modifier after the boolean in the stack, and change the limit method to angle.

But its not a perfect fix for all situations. The simple fact of the matter is eventually you have to apply your booleans to fix things.

Set the bevel modifier to weight. With the mean bevel weight value you control the strength on selected edge.

Ok, I think, It is impossible to do this in Blender. It is possible only in CAD software like Fusion 360 or FreeCAD. I would try to find a solution with them. Keeping the cylinder is very important here.

Thanks for you help.

If the only issue at this point is the cylinder, why not just make a copy of the cylinder? Or you you plan on moving the position of the cylinder and therefore need to rely on not-applying the modifier stack?