Is it possible to get current texture easy into the UV map?

Hello,

Back in the day i made a lot of builldings and textured it with: cube projection.
And now i have made textures for it, but i want to convert it to a real texture (whole building).
but at the moment it does not fit the UV map (screenshot).

My question: is there a way to get the current texture easy into the UV map so i can bake a real texture?
Or how bad is it to just use it as the way it is?

Because when i launch my ‘world/game’ with only 4 buildings(70-80 faces a building), the screen stutters when it needs to render them (the textures are smal 300kb dif, 50kb nor. 1024x1024). but with 400 trees (around 74000 faces) on 400m2(cam distance 150m, 2 lod 75m and 125m, tree(30m high)/branches cube projection, leaves are planes) no stutter at all.

When every building has been on screen once it smooths out and you barely notice it, but this is verry anoying.

ok found my problem of those stutters, it seemed that my graphic card ran on pci-e 2.0 1x, cleaned the slot and now its running at 16 again and stutters are gone.

But i still got the texture problem, if i uv map them the right way, i get such a low result, that only looks good from a mile or 2 away.
so if there are any ideas/tricks to get better results pls let me know.

But i still got the texture problem, if i uv map them the right way, i get such a low result, that only looks good from a mile or 2 away.
so if there are any ideas/tricks to get better results pls let me know.
If you want all the UVs baked in a single UV space and high detail then you will have to have a higher resolution texture.

A 1000x1000px texture can give you more detail than a 10x10px texture.

Use multiple textures with the appropriate resolution for the mesh
Re-use the same texture if you have something repeated multiple times / multiple places

A 1000x1000px texture can give you more detail than a 10x10px texture.

Use multiple textures with the appropriate resolution for the mesh
Re-use the same texture if you have something repeated multiple times / multiple places

Ok i know that with the size but how much can a gpu handle? due to i am using 1024x1024 px. and if i want the detail that ‘cube projection’ gives, i need atleast textures of 4096 or higher, that cant be good?

i thought multiple textures arent that good, due to it needs te render more passes or something (readed it somewhere)
thats why i wanted to fit everything in 1 texture. but if i understand it right, you just say: make a texture for walls and for floor and just apply 2 materials to it?

if this is the best scenario then ill go for that one and see how that is going.