is there a way to export uv data?

Hello BlenderArtist!.
I wan to ask you guys if is there a way to export uv data, I’m not talking about “export uv layout” but the unwraping data of an object to import it on another.
Greetings!!

I would be curious about this too.

Any ideas?.
Recently I discover, 'casue I’m newbie, the “Join as Uvs” function, pretty handy but the seams on the destiny model has to have the same seams layout as the source :(.
Is there a way to copy seams and uv layout as well?
Thanks people!!.

but the seams on the destiny model has to have the same seams layout as the source
The position of seams on the object you want to copy uvs to do not have impact on copying UVs
Attach an example of what you are trying to do.

Is there a way to copy seams and uv layout as well?
If you want to copy seams, copy the UVs and then use the UVs / Seams from Islands in the UV/Image editor window menu

Finally I got the answer, thanks Richard for the help anyways.
I made a sort of mini tutorial to show how you can “export” UV data (and other stuffs). For this example it doesn’t make sense to do what I’ll show you now but for complex meshes is a super time saver trick :eyebrowlift:.

As I said before for a character or a complex models this is a useful trick when for some reason you lose your seams, or someone is rigging but the 3D model doesn’t have any UV coordinates yet.
See you!.

Or shortcut Ctrl+L / Object Data

You’re right Richard, that’s the easier way, I didn’t realize that.
Blender is awesome!!